Whether you are a student, a job seeker, or an expert of your field, UK is the dream destination for everyone. This little green belt has everything for everyone. Realizing this genuine aspiration of jobseekers to work and settle in the UK, we have come forward with another exciting job offer: Bench Joiner Job in UK with Visa Sponsorship (2023). You can apply online by clicking on the link given below and accrue many amazing benefits in the lieu of some formal requirements.
According to randstad.com, According to the National Careers Service, the average salary for a junior carpenter starting out in the UK is around £17,000 annually but, if you progress and master your craft, this can increase to around £38,000 with experience. Whether you are a carpenter, wood machinist, or furniture maker, your job prospects are high because wooden decoration and furniture is in demand all over the world despite of this far-reaching advancement in technology. Bench Joining comes under the furniture making category. This career can pay you well in the UK without any college debt. Let’s delve into the details of the Bench Joiner Job in the UK with Visa sponsorship 2023 and send an online job application without wasting a second if you are the right candidate:
- Job title: Bench Joiner
- Location: Devon, UK
- Minimum knowledge: GCSEs equivalent (Matric-level)
- Minimum experience: At least 3 years, preferably in bench joinery
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: No maximum age
- Wage: £11 per hour
- Job type: Full-time
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: No
As per the job ad, job requirements are the same as needed for the UK skilled worker migration visa (formerly known as the Tier 2 visa). Every skilled worker needs to secure at least 70 points for immigration. Each knowledge and skills entry awards you points. Here are some of the main job requirements:
- You need to have minimum GCSE education in English and Maths and. Joinery does not demand any formal education for skilled worker visas, but having any diploma or certificate helps you secure more points. You can also enroll part-time in any Building college in UK to earn Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Bench Joinery to broaden your job prospects. Joiners at construction sites need
- Minimum 3 years experience in joinery.
- Any experience in building garden furniture would be a plus.
- IELTS Certificate with 5.5 bands.
- A valid certificate of Sponsorship from your Employer.
- Police verification certificate.
- Bank statement for financial details.
As per the Job ad, on RKY Career Services’ website, here are the amazing job benefits:
- Attractive Salary.
- Company pension.
- Company Accommodation.
- Company bonus
- 28 days of annual leave.
- Paid overtime: 1.25 times higher than the nominated wage on every single hour.
Related: Project Manager Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2023 (Apply Online)
The employer expects the following skills from you:
- Ability to make decorative and high-quality entrance gates and furniture.
- Know how to safely use wood machinery like saws.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Participate in work training to meet customer expectations.
- Ability to complete work orders before deadlines.
Is this company paying you fairly?
The average salary of a Bench Joiner in the UK depends upon his experience, skills, location, and employer. But, UK talent reports the average salary of an entry-level bench joiner (1-3 years of experience) in the UK is £13.50-£16 per hour. So, this company is paying very close/ approximately on an equal level to the reported average salary (data is taken and averaged from many job ads online by various companies active in different parts of the UK).
Related: HTV Driver Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship
How to search for Bench Joiners jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Bench Joinery Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor are some of the most famous job sources in the UK and other European countries. Here are some useful tips to find more Bench Joinery Jobs in the UK:
- Google “Famous job search portals in the UK”, “Job searching websites in the UK” or “Jobs in UK”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Bench Joinery Jobs in UK with visa sponsorship ” or “Joinery jobs in UK with visa sponsorship” Select UK or it’s any major city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Carpentry Jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship”, “Wood Carpentry Jobs in UK for foreigners”, “Furniture making jobs in UK for foreigners”, “Bench making Jobs in UK with work sponsor”, etc.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail
Related: Duct Man Jobs in Sharjah 2023 with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online)
How to apply?
You can make an account on any online job searching website or online newspapers, login, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website:
More Carpentry Jobs in UK for foreigners
Click here to find more Visa-sponsored Carpentry and Wood manufacturing Jobs in the UK: