Saudi Arabia has sky-high potential for Engineering and Management Professionals. That’s why Project Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia (2023) is the breaking news for fresh graduates and job seekers. As the country has set its new tracks on the lines of digitalization and modernization, STEM professionals (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) are welcomed there like life savers.
In February 2023, LinkedIn announced 40000 new jobs for Project managers in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is planning many new luxury projects like the Red Sea Project, Neom city, etc. Any new project whether it’s a construction project or any other virtual one having no existence in the real world is impossible without a project manager. So, you can easily guess the job potential and scope for project managers in Saudi Arabia.
This post has brought another golden job opportunity for unemployed educated jobseekers in African and Asian countries. Project Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia (2023) is not only your pathway to permanent employment and residence in developed countries like Saudi Arabia but also showers many other rights and privileges in lieu of very formal requirements. Getting any educated/ skilled job role in Saudi Arabia is not easy right after your graduation or degree completion. You should have specialized skills and relevant experience. Let’s explore more of it:
- Job title: Project manager
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Previous knowledge required: Bachelor in Project management, Business Administration, or any Engineering discipline
- Previous experience required: 1-2 years minimum
- Job type: On contract
- Duty timing: 8 hours a day for 26 days
- Overseas Employment Promoter status: Licensed by Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment, Government of Pakistan
- Salary Package: 700 Riyals per month
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free transportation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: No
Related: HTV Driver Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship
This job ad does not mention any job requirements. However, according to various top job search portals in Saudi Arabia like Naukri Gulf, Gulf Talent, and Total jobs, here are some of the formal job requirements for becoming a project manager in Saudi Arabia:
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s level degree in any Engineering field, Business Administration, or Project Management.
- Professional PMP certification.
- Excellent proficiency in Spoken, Written, and Spoken English.
- All documents are needed for a work visa.
- Pathway to permanent employment opportunity for the right candidates.
- Permanent residence opportunity in Europe.
- Free food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transport.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- No interview fees.
- All rights and privileges as mentioned in the Saudi Labour Law.
Related: Agriculture/ Farm Jobs in Spain with Visa Sponsorship 2023
How to Search for Project Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Project Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Naukri Gulf, are some of the most famous job sources in Romania and other European countries. Here are some useful tips to find more Project management jobs in Saudi Arabia:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Saudi Arabia”, “Job searching websites in Saudi Arabia” or “Jobs in Saudi Arabia ”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Project manager/ Project coordinator Jobs” Select Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia”, “Engineering Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia, “Coordinator / Administrator Jobs in Saudi Arabia”, and “Construction management jobs in Saudi Arabia.”
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail
Related: Admin Assistant Jobs in Italy with Visa sponsorship 2023
Top Saudi companies hiring for Project Managers?
Project management job opportunities can be found across many companies and in all sectors in Saudi Arabia. However, according to the web search results, China State Construction, WSP, Atkins, Aramco, and Faithful+ Gould are some of the top companies hiring Project managers.
How to Apply?
You can make an account on any online job searching website or online newspapers, login, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website:
Other Project Management jobs in Saudi Arabia
Click below to find more Project Management jobs in Saudi Arabia: