Carpenter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship ($ 45/ hr- $55/ hr): Carpenter is one of the top demanded semi-skilled Trade Occupations in Australia. All Carpenter sub occupations from bench joiner to Shuttering or Wood Carpenter are highly compensated and benefited in Australia. Visa Sponsorship is just one perk; you will get much more like Employee Benefits (exclusive for every employer), and a vast job market. Let’s dig deeper into Carpenter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship by RR Homes, Western Australia:
Details of Carpenter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Carpenter
- Job Region: Perth, Australia
- Expected Salary: $45/ hr-$55/ hr
- Knowledge required: Not necessary, but a Level 2 Certificate or equivalent is a high plus
- Experience required: 3 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Carpenter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience.
- Fluency in Basic English.
- You should have your own tools.
- Driver License (International or Local) and your own transport.
Benefits of Carpenter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive Wages.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Vast Job Market.
Job Obligations of a Carpenter:
- Building and repairing Wooden Frameworks for Construction Projects.
- Installing, adjusting, and repairing doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Reading and Interpreting Blueprints.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Ability to perform manual work, as well as with tools and machines.
- Good Health and Fitness to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Assisting supervisor with planning and installing structural design layout.
How to Apply for Carpenter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Register yourself with 482 Jobs. com by making a profile.
- Activate your profile by clicking on the link sent in the mailbox, spam, or trash.
- Click on the job you want to apply for.
- Apply by submitting your documents and bio.