Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for International Applicants This is our last but not least post from CareJobz New Zealand Kitchen Jobs Series. If you have missed the earlier opportunities, try not to miss this one. Although these types of programs are not full-time jobs offering visa sponsorship, relocation support, high wages, or other perks, still they are very valuable as they provide you with Exposure to the international Cuisine/ Hospitality and Hoteling Industry of the outside world. Here are further details about Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for International Applicants.
Details of Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for Foreign Applicants:
- 1 Details of Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for Foreign Applicants:
- 2 Requirements of Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for Foreign Applicants:
- 3 Benefits of Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- 4 Job Description of a Cafe Assistant:
- 5 How to Apply for Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for Foreign Applicants?
- Job title: Cafe Manager.
- Job Region: New Zealand
- Employer’s name: CareJobz
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No, but is preferable
- Expected Salary: Depends upon the job position
- Free Food: Depends upon the employer
- Free Accommodation: Depends upon the employer
Requirements of Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for Foreign Applicants:
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
- Background vetting by police.
- Proven experience in the job role you are applying for.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work during weekends or overtime.
Benefits of Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- Competitive pays.
- Inclusive environment.
- Free Meal for Staff.
- Many career development opportunities, as New Zealand is full of cafes and small, beautiful outdoor dining facilities.
- Employee benefits like paid annual leaves and holidays.
- Exposure and professional development/ knowledgeable introduction for those who want to start a career in Hospitality Industry.
Job Description of a Cafe Assistant:
- Preparing and serving food and beverages for on-site customers.
- Greeting customers and taking food and beverage orders from them.
- Accepting payments, preparing sales invoices, and maintaining cash registers are all part of the job.
- Cleaning tables of used cutlery, utensils, and trash.
- Table Cleaning and Preparation.
- Cleaning cafe equipment such as ovens, microwaves, coffee grinders, espresso machines, ice makers, dough makers, etc.
- Keeping a stock of records with the placement of new stock.
- Providing assistance to new/ apprentice cafe employees.
How to Apply for Cafe Assistant Jobs in New Zealand for Foreign Applicants?
If you have experience, working as a Cafe Assistant/ Barista before;
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and she will contact you for a chat.
Search their current vacancies here:www.carejobz.com