Blueberries Picking jobs in Austria for Foreigners 2023 is the best opportunity for those people who are not so much educated but want good paying jobs in any one of the European countries. Austria is a picturesque country with mesmerizing countryside and landscapes. That’s why the country has many active farm jobs all across Austria, besides being the most peaceful country in the world, it has the highest wage and lowest tax rates. Farm jobs in Austria are one of the highest demanded jobs in the country. Thus, for foreigners, no job can be a better option than the most sought-after job.
In this post, we have brought to you an amazing Fruit Picking Job Opportunity in Austria i.e. Blueberries Picking Job in Austria. This post will guide you through the complete procedure and step-by-step guidelines to apply for this job. You can know all the important job details like what benefits do you get in lieu of the requirements it has. If you want a farm job in Austria, you must read this article.
As Science and Technology are progressing day by day and more and more jobs are offered at different Swiss companies related to science, technology, and business for qualified and highly educated fellows. Besides these educated job roles, there are many jobs also that do not require much education or experience in 2023. A number of fruit picker jobs in Switzerland are now open with visa sponsorship for all international applicants out there who want to earn a handsome earning abroad in a developed country like Austria. Let’s jump into the details of Blueberries Picking jobs in Austria (2023) for Foreigners.
Details of Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria (2023) for Foreigners:
- 1 Details of Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria (2023) for Foreigners:
- 2 Requirements of Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria (2023) for Foreigners:
- 3 Job Responsibilities of a Blueberries Picker in Austria:
- 4 Where to find Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria?
- 5 Some Common Questions Regarding Blueberries Picking Jobs in Switzerland:
- 6 Where to find Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria for foreigners?
- Job title: Fruit Picking Jobs/ Fruit and Vegetable Harvester/ Fruit and Vegetable Picker/ Farms Hand.
- Industry: Agriculture/ Farm Jobs.
- Country: Austria
- Minimum age: 21-40 years
- Knowledge required: Yes, not much
- Experience required: Yes, not much
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Expected Salary: €14 per hour
- Free Food: Mostly Yes.
- Free Accommodation: Mostly Yes
- Free Transport: No
- Free Medical Insurance: No.
Requirements of Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria (2023) for Foreigners:
- No minimum education is required. No diploma, degree, or certification.
- You should have excellent skills in English communication.
- You must know Basic German, as it is not a necessary employment condition but helps you a lot in communicating with your German Employer.
- No minimum experience is required.
- You have to undergo complete training before your full-time job starts.
- You should have prior basic knowledge about crop (vegetables, animals) farming, animal tending, animal health check, and operating basic farm machinery.
- A valid and attested driver’s license of your home country and an abstract driving record check.
- Criminal record check.
- You may be required to perform overtime often.
- Physically demanding as you have to work in a fast-paced environment and have to walk often. You are also required to handle heavy loads of packed crops.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
Job Responsibilities of a Blueberries Picker in Austria:
- Picking blueberries from the fields and orchards.
- Separate the rotten and damaged pieces from the clean ones.
- Pack the fruit in the respective cartons.
- Label the packages.
- Weighing fruit cartons before loading each carton into the truck.
- Manually cultivating and pruning apple trees.
- Taking care of orchards like regularly performing weeding, rock picking, hoeing weeds, racking old leaves, loosening the soil around the plants, leveling the earth, etc.
- Manually/ By hand thinning blueberry bunches from the trees.
- Placing bins in the orchard before harvest.
- Cleaning orchard.
- Repairing / Disposing of old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out over-ripened or rotten apples.
- Handling ladders up to 60 lbs.
- Load picked blueberry yield into containers while taking care/ avoiding any possible damage.
- Some pickers are also required to drive tractors or other vehicles to deliver fruit and vegetables to the packing shed.
- Work in Cold Storage Rooms, Chillers, or Refrigeration facility to freeze blueberries as frozen blueberries are consumed nationally and exported as well.
Where to find Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria?
- Zuma Fox.
- Wein Jobs.com
- Picking Jobs
- Prabesh Group.
Some Common Questions Regarding Blueberries Picking Jobs in Switzerland:
1. What is the Berry Growing season in Austria?
July-September. However, frozen berries are available all year round.
2. Is education or experience necessary for berry-picking jobs in Austria with Visa Sponsorship?
No. education or experience is not compulsory.
3. What is the average salary of a berry picker in Austria with a Visa Sponsorship?
4. What are common visa options available for Blueberry picking in Austria?
Seasonal Worker Visa/ Working Holiday Visa. Here is a tip: Google these keywords: ”Fruit Picking Jobs in Austria Visa Options”, ” Backpacker/ Farm Worker/ Agriculture Worker Visa for Austria.”
5. What is the best Austrian Region to work as a Berry Picker?
Hallstatt, Mistelbach, or anywhere at the right elevation during August and September.
Where to find Blueberries Picking Jobs in Austria for foreigners?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Farm Jobs in Austria for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Farm Jobs in Austria for Working Holiday Workers”, “Fruit Picking Jobs in Austria for foreigners with visa sponsorship”, “Agriculture Jobs in Austria for foreigners with visa sponsorship.”
- Select Austria or any of its desired areas in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- Click Here to Apply