Walmart Stockperson Jobs in Canada 2023 for foreigners: Walmart is a name that needs no introduction and stock person/ stock keeper is the best role to have for uneducated/low-educated people having not more than one year of experience. Walmart has put forward very nominal pre-requisite qualifications for this job role, and anyone can apply for this role.
A stock keeper/ stock person is in charge of all the stock in a stock market i.e. the items displayed on the shelves and the items stored in the inventory. He is in charge of supplying customers with all the merchandise they need. Seven to one year experience is enough for this job role. Another prerequisite is that you should be able to work legally in Canada and should be eligible for a Canadian work visa. Walmart has plenty of unskilled job roles for foreigners and locals alike. The guidelines given for the stock keeper/ stock person job role are applicable to / valid for all job openings by Walmart. Read this post below to know about them:
Details of Walmart Stock person/ Cart pusher jobs in Canada:
- Employer Name: Walmart.
- Job title: Stockperson/ Cart pusher/ Stock keeper.
- Location: Winnipeg, Canada.
- Expected Salary: CAD 15 per hour.
- Employment type: Part-time.
- Total vacancies: 1 M/F.
- Free Food: No.
- Free Accommodation: No.
- Free Transport: No.
- Free Medical Insurance: Available for full-time job roles only.
Requirements of Stock keeper/ Cart Pusher Jobs at Walmart:
- There is no minimum Education requirement, but candidates with at least a high school level diploma will be preferred. The highest level of education for a stockkeeper/ Cart pusher is secondary to the high school level.
- Candidate should have at least six months experience of stock keeping or any other similar job role in a supermarket like a grocery clerk, inventory worker, sweeper, salesperson, etc.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or 19 in some Canadian provinces like Alberta.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- A good grip on English Language Communication is necessary. If your WalMart branch is in any French-speaking territory in Canada, you should be fluent in at least Basic French.
Job description/responsibilities of a Stock keeper/ CartPusher
- Assisting consumers in shopping and fetching consumer carts from the cart corrals.
- Displaying products on the shopping shelves and keeping a record and stock of all necessary shopping items in the stock/ inventory plus organizing those items.
- Maintaining store registers or files wrt total sales, merchandise stock, etc.
- Keeping a cart retrieval journal at the customer service desk.
- Responding quickly to requests at all registers and helping customers promptly and in-time.
- Adding price tags to items and putting products on shelves according to an organized system (for instance, putting sale/ discount items at the front or most sold items in front racks, etc.).
- Must keep the workplace safe, clean, and hahazard-free.
- Take care of the storage condition of the goods received in the warehouse.
- They are the first ones providing/responsible for customer service since they are the first ones customers encounter on the floor while they arrange the merchandise.
- Stock the shelves of the warehouse with goods.
- Receive, Load, Unload, Store, and Stock items according to the established procedures of Walmart.
- Enhancing the appearance of the store by adopting the most appropriate display techniques.
Average Salary of a Stockperson in Canada:
The average Salary of an entry-level Stock Keeper/ Cart Pusher depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Ca Talent, Indeed, and other famous online job search portals, The average pay for a stock keeper/ cart pusher in Canada averages around CAD 30,000- CAD 32,000 a year, which is average between CAD 15-17 per hour. As this employer is paying you an hourly rate of CAD 14.58, it pertains to an average yearly salary of CAD 29,150. So, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
How to Apply for Stock Person/ Cart Pusher Jobs at Walmart, Canada:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Walmart Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Walmart Labour Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Walmart Store Keeper Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Walmart unskilled labour jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Storekeeper jobs in Canada for foreigners”.
- Choose any specific location/ city/ province in the search bar like Winnipeg, British Columbia, etc. First, try with a province or any major city name, then go for a specific locality to bring more results.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Walmart Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
You can directly search for more Jobs in Walmart, Canada at Walmart Canada’s website or Career at Walmart’s page. Moreover, there is a direct pdf Walmart job application form available online (Search Walmart Job Application form pdf). Click on the link below to search for job options for foreigners/ foreign applicants at Walmart, Canada.