Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023: We are back with one more opportunity to settle in the land of the lowest crime and the most friendly attitude towards foreigners. Yes, we are talking about New Zealand! And this opportunity is about Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand. If you have any experience working in a cafe, bakery, restaurant, canteen, superstore, food chain, or delicatessen, you should rush towards this opportunity.
Our today’s employer is named Creative Hospitality Matakana Limited Company which requires cafe workers as well as sales staff for canteens, delicatessens, and other outlets for food and beverages items. They also have to ensure that the cafe is clean and tidy, products are properly accounted for, as well as responsibly saving transactions money. As a cafe worker, you have to work on-site at a food or beverage facility. Read on below to find more about Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Details of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Cafe Worker
- Employer: Creative Hospitality Matkana Limited
- Job Industry: Hospitality Labour
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Work address: 1151 Leigh Rd, Matakana, 0985
- Expected Salary: 18-23NZD per hour
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Age limit: 18 above
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No. But will be preferred
- Free Food: Yes
Requirements of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- There is no formal education requirements.
- Only three months of experience is required.
- Basic level proficiency in the English Language.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
- Depending upon your experience, you have to complete a brief, on-the-job training.
Benefits of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Attractive Salary Package i.e. $18-23 per hour.
- The experience requirement is very nominal.
- No education is required.
- Apprenticeship opportunities are available.
- Visa help and support.
- A great start-up for those who want to work in the hospitality, and food industry.
- A great professional opportunity to learn and grow with a team of 60+ employees.
- Good hours of working i.e. 30 hours of guaranteed work.
- A great option for students/ others for making a side income.
Responsibilities of a Cafe Worker:
- Preparing and serving food and beverages for on-site customers.
- Greeting customers and taking food and beverage orders from them.
- Accepting payments, preparing sales invoices, and maintaining cash registers are all part of the job.
- Cleaning tables of used cutlery, utensils, and trash.
- Table Cleaning and Preparation.
- Cleaning cafe equipment such as ovens, microwaves, coffee grinders, espresso machines, ice makers, dough makers, etc.
- Keeping a stock of records with the placement of new stock.
- Providing assistance to new/ apprentice cafe employees.
Average Salary of a Cafe Worker in New Zealand:
The average Salary of a Cafe Worker depends upon many factors in a candidate’s profile like his experience, skill set, his employer’s terms and conditions, where he is working, etc. According to Seek, the biggest wage indicating and jobseeking website in New Zealand, a Cafe Worker/ Waiter/ Barista’s wage range is NZD 18-23 per hour. While the average salary is NZD 20 per hour.
How to Apply for Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Barista Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”, “Cafe Waiter Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners, “Waiter Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners”, “Hospitality Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship.”
- Select your desired location in New Zealand (Matakana in this case) to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.