Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship: Kohibaa Beauty Salon, Dubai City, is looking for a bold and savvy English-speaking individual with great leadership skills to join the Kohibaa team as their Beauty Salon Receptionist. Someone who is passionate about the beauty industry. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace. Ultimately, you will help boost Kohibaa’s reputation by building friendly and trusting relationships with the customers. Google runs thousands of searches about Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, like Unskilled Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship, Unskilled Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, and other relevant PAFs.
As it is a Semiskilled/ Skilled Job Role, you are expected to be qualified and experienced up to a certain requisite level, e.g., Good English Communication Skills, Full Command of Fresha Salon Software, High School Diploma, Computer Literacy with a grasp of MS Office, POS System, and more. You will be offered a basic Salary of AED 5500- AED 7500 depending upon your skills and experience.
Timely Visa, Health Insurance, and Paid Leaves with a free annual ticket are among some of the most prominent benefits of Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship. Let’s find out everything you need to know in the comprehensive post below.
Details of Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Responsibilities of a Salon Receptionist:
- 4 Personal Skills/ Professional Image of a Salon Receptionist:
- 5 Benefits of Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 Visa Sponsorship Details
- 7 How to Apply for Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- 8 How to Get a Visa Sponsorship Job in Dubai?
- Job Title: Saloon Receptionist/ Salon Admin Officer/ Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer
- Terms of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
- Job Country: Dubai, UAE
- Experience Required: At least one year
- Education Required: At least a High School Diploma with Computer Literacy
- Average Salary: AED 5500- AED 7500
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: As Mentioned Below
Requirements of Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- Full Command of Fresha Salon Software
- Proven Work Experience as a Salon Receptionist
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone, and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid Communication and Record-keeping Skills
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- High School Diploma
- Basic Computer Proficiency, especially in MS Office
Job Responsibilities of a Salon Receptionist:
- Greeting and welcoming customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email.
- Update clients on their upcoming appointments
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts · Count money in the cash register at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions in a daily manner
- Book all appropriate appointments / via the logbook
- Track all customers and report to saloon managers/partners about the progress
- Update salon managers/partners about the weekly progress of the business
- Offer beverages and chat with clients who are in the waiting area.
- Answering telephone calls, delivering messages, greeting employees and visitors
- General Salon management by maintaining and ordering salon products as per the requirement. (After management approval)
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment.
- Maintain staff records and working schedules.(Daily update on Duty Roster)
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services, and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts.
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments, and services offered
- Performing administrative tasks such as filing, updating records, and logging transactions
- Take customer photos of outcomes/ nails etc. and post on social media handle
- Keep social media handle updated from time to time for marketing purposes
Personal Skills/ Professional Image of a Salon Receptionist:
- Consistently wear a clean and ironed uniform that is compliant with the company dress code policy.
- Finished and arranged hair.
- Manicured nails (no chipped polish allowed)
- Appropriate makeup.
- Clean and appropriate ballerina / Sport shoes. (Sandals, boots, flip flops are strictly prohibited).
- Appropriate accessories to enhance the professional image.
- Impeccable personal hygiene
- Has a passion for creating social media advertisements ·
- Great management skills · Self-driven
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
Benefits of Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship
- Fixed and Timely Salary
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Full Professional Support and Training
- Free Coffee and Tea while on duty
- Performance Bonus and other Incentives
- Discount on Services for Employees
Visa Sponsorship Details
The Kohibaa Salon, being a certified Sponsor by the UAE Ministry of Labor, is authorized to sponsor Foreign Workers in case of possible worker shortage, or any other unspecified reason. As the Dubai Work Permit is open to all nationalities, therefore, anyone can apply for Receptionist Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners/ Beauty Salon Jobs in Dubai for Females.
The only thing necessary is that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the job intended. The same goes for this job; You have to be at least a High School Graduate with one year of relevant experience, You should be Computer Literate, etc, and you will be eligible for a Visa Sponsorship as well as this job of Beauty Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.
How to Apply for Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below, upload your CV/ Resume with a Cover Letter, and There You Go! You may be asked first to register yourself with Naukri Gulf and make an account.
How to Get a Visa Sponsorship Job in Dubai?
The only crucial step is to get a Job whose employer is ready to sponsor you there in Dubai. To find Visa-Sponsored Jobs in Dubai, use web platforms like Indeed, LinkedIn, Naukri Gulf, Bayt, Job Vacancies Dubai, etc. The greater your search is, the more chances to bump into an employer ready to sponsor you.
- Step 1: Determine the visa type. …
- Step 2: Find a sponsor. …
- Step 3: Employment contract. …
- Step 4: Medical fitness test. …
- Step 5: Collect the required documents. …
- Step 6: Online application. …
- Step 7: Pay the fees. …
- Step 8: Submit the application and passport.
- Step 9: Application Processing and Approval
- Step 10: Travel to Dubai