Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2023: You are not educated enough but still want to go abroad for employment? Salesman Jobs is the best option for you. Salesman Job in Saudi Arabia 2023 is a golden career opportunity for job seeker youth in under-developed countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and African countries. Saudi Arabia mostly bestows contract-based jobs. However, seeing your performance, the contract can be extended and can eventually lead you toward permanent employment.
Salesman jobs in Saudi Arabia are famous unskilled job roles like other labor jobs. Mostly these jobs offer you visa sponsorship. If they don’t, visa application conditions are very easy. First, you have to apply for the job; the visa process comes later. jobs are available in all major Saudi cities. You can navigate through the jobs with respect to industry, location, salary, and experience. In this post, you can know all the details of Salesman jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and the link to apply online in the bottom-most section. So, let’s get started:
Details of Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Salesman
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- Employing Organization: Hana Water.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- No of hiring: Not mentioned.
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1200 Riyal + Commission.
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Free food: No.
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of Salesman Job in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
As per online job ads, the following are the essential job requirements:
- You should be fluent in Basic English language reading and writing.
- You should have basic knowledge of Arabic.
- You should be between 21-40 years of age.
- You must have excellent marketing skills.
- Minimum Matric level education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowing basic conversation in Arabic would be a plus.
Benefits of Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Free visa sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- No education is needed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Saudi Labor Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Basic needs of living like food and public transport are very affordable in Saudi Arabia.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Saudi Arabia Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
- Attractive Salary Package+ Commission.
What skills are needed to be a good salesman?
- Good Communication skills.
- Active Listening skills.
- Excellent Customer Relationships Management.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Active and Smart Storyteller.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good Relationship building and Collaboration skills.
- Good strategy-making skills.
- Honesty and Transparency.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities of a Salesman:
- Greet customers and guide them to the shelves/ shopping area.
- Help customers locate items in the store.
- Check for stock at other branches.
- Solve customer queries and order their requested items from other branches of the store, nearby shops, or other sections of the market (like in a supermarket).
- Provide customers with necessary information or details about items.
- Record and Maintain Cash Sales Register.
- Transfer Customer complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory and stock.
Average Salary of a Salesman in Saudi Arabia?
The average Salary of a Salesman in Saudi Arabia depends mainly on experience, the employer he has worked for (experience in renowned or local stores), and his current place of employment, location, gender, the industry he is working in as a sales representative, etc. However, according to major salary databases like Talent.com, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc., The average salary of a salesman in Saudi Arabia is 66,000 SAR per year or 26. 44 SAR per hour. Entry-level positions start at 63,000 SAR per year, while most experienced workers make up to 455,250 per year.
How to Apply for More Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship “, “Sales Representative Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship “, or “Sales Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship “in the search bar.
- Choose your desired location in the location bar just beneath the search bar, e.g., Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.