HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia: HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia is one of the best careers/ job titles in Saudi Arabia for people associated with unskilled or Labor Work. According to Saudi Labor Statistics, Heavy vehicles, Truck, and Lorry drivers are one of the top ten most demanded professions in Saudi Arabia. Another associated job role in the list of top ten demanded professions is that of the freight handler/Dispatcher/ Delivery driver.
According to ctsi-global.com, Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries have long been facing a shortage of truck drivers, but the pandemic has dragged these shortage figures to crisis levels. As a result, all supply chains (local and continental level) are curtailed due to delayed shipments and less than before overland transport capacity.
These all facts and figures show the job potential for HTV drivers in Saudi Arabia. That’s why it is advertising many useful driving job vacancies (HTV drivers, Truck drivers, Delivery drivers, Food delivery drivers, Personal drivers, and Chauffeurs) through globally active Overseas Employment Promoter Corporations, especially in under-developed African and Asian countries where exists huge potential labor force on economical rates.
This post has brought forward one such opportunity for a foreign applicant like you! HTV Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship is a golden opportunity for those who are not so educated and want to settle in Saudi Arabia or Gulf Countries. Luckily, there are many perks and benefits in lieu of very formal and few job requirements. Let’s dig deeper:
Details of HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Highest Paying Companies for HTV/ Truck Drivers in Saudi Arabia:
- 5 Highest demanded professions in Saudi Arabia /Jobs have the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners.
- 6 How to Search for More Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: HTV Driver.
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- Employing Organization: Hana Waters.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1200 SAR+ Commission.
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: Not mentioned but minimum 18 years of age to get eligible for the visa sponsorship.
- Free food: NO.
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the online job ad, here are some of the main job requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Heavy Vehicle driving.
- Saudi HTV or your valid national heavy vehicle license. Some companies may mention the exact most previous year of the license like not previous than the year 2018.
- Must read, write, and speak Basic level English. Basic level proficiency in Spoken Arabic. would help you to cope up well with this job and find more jobs.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to get eligible for the Saudi Work Visa.
- All visa documents are as mentioned by the company.
Benefits of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free visa sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Transportation.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Saudi Labor Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Saudi Arabia. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Commission opportunity.
Highest Paying Companies for HTV/ Truck Drivers in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Aramco.
- Seder Group.
- Saudi Bin Ladin.
- DDI Inc.
- Naqel Express.
- Br. C.A.T. International.
- Al Majal Al Arabi.
Highest demanded professions in Saudi Arabia /Jobs have the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners.
According to the top-ranked web results based on the latest research, accurate statistics, and wide-range data collected from many employers across the country, these are the professions having many employment opportunities or maximum absorption rates for locals as well as the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners:
- Manufacturing Labour.
- Shop keepers.
- Freight/Cargo/ Parcel handlers.
- Heavy vehicle/ Truck/ Lorry drivers.
- Security guards.
- Car, Taxi, and Van drivers.
- Stock clerks.
- Construction Labourer.
- Metal workers, erectors, and structural-metal preparers.
- Sales Assistants.
- Customer Service Representatives.
- Machinery operators.
- Factory workers.
- Carpenters/ Masons/ Steel Fixers/ Plumbers/ Electricians.
- Workers in the readymade garments industry.
- Packing workers in factories for solid and semisolid products.
- Civil Engineering and Construction Workers for roads, dams, and bridge maintenance.
- Shop Assistants.
- Household builders like wall and floor tiling, and wall lining.
How to Search for More Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor are some of the most famous job sources in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Countries. Here are some useful tips to find more HTV Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Saudi Arabia”, “Job searching websites in Saudi Arabia/ ” or “Jobs in Saudi Arabia ”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” HTV Driver Jobs with visa sponsorship ” or “Heavy vehicle Driver jobs with visa sponsorship” Select KSA or it’s any major city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners ”, “ HTV Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners”, and “ Truck / Lorry driving jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners.”
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail.