Your career with Absa is certain to be a path that is both exciting and inventive since we are dedicated to our employees, our culture, and our mission of creating financial services that are at the cutting edge of innovation.
Absa Group Limited, formerly known as Barclays Africa Group Limited and formerly known as Amalgamated Banks of South Africa, is a financial services group with its headquarters in South Africa. The company provides personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management, and bank assurance.
In the year 2023, ABGL held the overwhelming share of ownership in 11 banks across 11 different countries, including Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania (two entities), Uganda, and Zambia.
The organization keeps a representative office in each of the following locations: Namibia, Nigeria, London, and New York City. The organization also has an international office in New York City.[As of the month of October 2019, the assets held by Absa Group Limited were $91 billion USD.
Absa Bank Tanzania Limited (ABT) is a commercial bank in Tanzania that is a subsidiary of Absa Group Limited, which is based in South Africa. The bank was originally known as Barclays Bank Tanzania Limited. The Bank of Tanzania, which serves as both the country’s central bank and its national banking regulator, has granted ABT a banking license.
Barclays House, which is located along Ohio Street in the city of Dar es Salaam, which is the financial capital of Tanzania and the country’s most populous city, is where Barclays Bank of Tanzania Limited has its headquarters as well as its main branch.
Accountability Assistance with administrative tasks
• Initiate monitoring visits to project participants in order to report on the progress of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and jobs for young people.
• Provide the M&E Manager with assistance in formulating TOR for the project’s research and evaluation endeavors.
• Perform data analysis, make sense of the results, and report on any shifts in the underlying data trends.
• Suggest different tools and approaches, as well as provide hints and advice on how to improve project tracking.
• Any other positions that may be requested in the Education field Studies in management, business, and commerce are obligatory for attaining Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates.
Instructions on How to Apply for the Available Position at Absa Bank