Supermarket General Workers Jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship March 2023 Vacancies are open for Pakistani people through their national newspapers and online job search portals. Malaysia also advertises its general labor vacancies in other under-developed Asian and African countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ghana, etc. Malaysia welcomes foreigners for all types of labor: skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled.
Getting a job in Malaysia as a Pakistani is easier than ever because many neighboring Asian, African, and European countries have cordial diplomatic relations with Malaysia and there are more than ever active, responsive online job portals available. The Malaysian Statistics Department has recorded 2.1 million foreigners working in Malaysia up to June 2022. A 2017 World Bank report estimated the total number of foreign workers in Malaysia to be in the range of 2.96 million- 3.26 million (Source: open knowledge.worldbank.org). In 2021, this official number stood at 1.1 million, which made up 7 percent of the total Malaysian workforce, which further boosted up till June 2022 (Source: the edge markets.com). These statistics show how much the Malaysian economy relies on international workers.
The conditions to apply for Supermarket General Workers Jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship are very easy because it is not a skilled/ educated job role having many requirements. Visa application conditions are also quite straightforward. In this post, we have published all the necessary job details of General Labor Jobs in Malaysia with job requirements, how to apply guidelines, how to search for such jobs, etc. Another helpful feature of this post is its “Click here to apply” icon, which allows you to navigate through thousands of Hotel General Workers Jobs in Malaysia. You select your desired job, Submit the CV, and then wait for the response. Let’s get started:
Details of Hotel General Workers Jobs in Malaysia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Hotel General Workers Jobs in Malaysia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Hotel General Workers Jobs in Malaysia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship.
- 3 Benefits of Hotel General Worker Jobs in Malaysia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job responsibilities/ obligations of a General Worker Hotel:
- 5 Average Salary of a Hotel General Worker in Malaysia:
- 6 Where to Apply for Hotel General Worker Jobs (2023) in Malaysia:
- Job title: Hotel General Worker
- Region: Malaysia
- Job type: Temporary/ Contract basis
- Job timing: 8 hours
- Contract duration: 3 years
- Shift time: Day shift
- Basic Salary: RM 1500
- Knowledge required: No.
- Experience required: Will be preferred
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical Coverage by Company: Yes
- Free transportation: Yes
- Health insurance: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Hotel General Workers Jobs in Malaysia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship.
As per data compiled by surveying online job ads for Hotel General Workers Jobs in Malaysia, we have come to know about the following essential job requirements:
- Experience is the main factor that would attract your employer or would increase your chances of getting shortlisted. Even six months of experience would be enough.
- Some hiring agencies may demand High School level education as a must.
- Business level English and Malay.
- Visa documents as demanded by the agency.
Related: Lock Smith Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online)
Benefits of Hotel General Worker Jobs in Malaysia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
- Pathway to permanent residence in a developed country like Malaysia. Although the job is on a contract basis, your good performance can extend your visa. Eventually, leading you towards permanent employment and residence.
- No education is required; even a Middle pass can apply.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transport.
- Experience is not compulsory.
- Without visa sponsorship, the work visa application method is not difficult.
- Paid overtime and vacations.
Job responsibilities/ obligations of a General Worker Hotel:
- Registering/ Keeping a record of guests.
- Making room reservations or of any hotel service thereof, let’s say dining services.
- Conducting security and other checking walks.
- Performing housekeeping duties when necessary.
- Cleaning public areas of hotels like lobbies, waiting areas, reception, etc., and maintaining them.
- Cleaning/ Maintaining assigned or reserved areas.
- Coffee service for complimentary hotel lobby functions.
- Organizing Night Concierge events.
- Cleaning and setting up meeting rooms.
- stocking/ restocking housekeeping supplies.
- Driving shuttle van and other hotel vehicles to receive guests and protocols.
- Transporting Service Items to Guest Rooms when ordered from the front desk.
Average Salary of a Hotel General Worker in Malaysia:
The salary of a general worker varies across companies, organizations, etc. For example, a general worker who has work experience or / is working with a reputable company, in a big city earns more than vice versa. Moreover, your location, experience, past job venues, etc., count a lot. Having said that, a General Worker in a hotel earns more than a general worker on a construction site. However, the average salary of a Hotel General Worker in Malaysia is around 18-2- MYR per hour.
Related: Library Associate Jobs in USA Visa Sponsorship 2023
Where to Apply for Hotel General Worker Jobs (2023) in Malaysia:
Here are some very easy steps to follow:
- Enter your search keywords in Google or any other job search portal like Indeed, LinkedIn, or Glassdoor.
- Search specific or to-the-point keywords like “General Worker Jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship, ”General Labor Jobs in Malaysia”, and ”Hotel General Labor Jobs in Malaysia for foreigners.”
- Go for general search terms to find more relevant results if specific keywords don’t bring the desired results. For instance, ” Hotel Jobs in Malaysia for Foreigners”, Inn jobs in Malaysia”, “Guest Services Jobs in Malaysia”, etc.
- Select your desired location in Malaysia to get more accurate and relevant job postings.
- Submit your CV and related documents.
- Wait for the reply.