Locksmith Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship: Many laborers are looking for unskilled labor jobs in Romania with visa sponsorship in 2023, but they are not successful in getting these jobs because they don’t know when, where, and how to apply. They keep on searching on the Internet for jobs but are not sure where active labor jobs in Romania are available. That’s why we are here to help you. We have posted a ”Romanian” series of unskilled and semiskilled jobs unskilled labor jobs and also shared the links and names of online job search portals to find these jobs.
If you are not that educated enough, but have the precious skill of being a locksmith, today’s job post is perfect for you. For Lock Smith Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship, you don’t need to be much educated or gather a lot of experience. You just need to meet minimum age requirements, should be mentally and physically fit, and have a clean criminal record. So, let’s get started:
Details of Lock Smith Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Locksmith
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Knowledge required: No
- Expected Salary: 600 EUR + Overtime
- Experience required: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Transport: Yes
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Duty Timing: 8 hours a day for 5 days a week
Requirements of Lock Smith Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the paper ad, the following are the main job requirements:
- 2 years of relevant work experience. The more experience you have, the more chances you have of being hired.
- Having relevant qualifications like a 6-month Vocational Locksmith, Blacksmith, Steel Fixer course after the middle, etc., would be a plus. However, any educational background can apply.
- Good grip over basic/business-level English.
- Visa documentation as demanded by the Romanian Immigration authorities.
Benefits of Lock Smith Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
- Pathway to permanent residence in Europe.
- Visa fees are not too high.
- Free Accommodation.
- Medical expenses by company.
- Free transportation.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free transportation.
- The method to apply is easy.
- Romanian Labour law gives many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
Job Responsibilities of a Lock Smith:
- Repair and Open Door Locks, Padlocks, Tumbler Locks, and Combination Locks or change lock adjustments/ combinations using hand tools and specialized equipment.
- Cut New and Duplicate Keys.
- Using File to repair worn tumblers and insert new/ repaired tumblers.
- Disassemble locks to fix them.
- Use the key cutting machine to make keys.
- Fix all Building hardware like padlocks, panic bars, door closers, door checks, fasteners, etc.
- Design master and sub-master key systems.
- Cut Keys by hand.
- Open safes.
- Fit gates.
- Fit Security Grills.
- Open Locked/ jammed doors.
What Essential Skills Does a Locksmith Have?
- High Adaptability.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Good Technical and Mechanical know-how with Lock Smith Tools and equipment.
- Wide range of Lock Smith skills.
- Making/ Customizing his own tools.
- No Panic.
- Accurate Advice, like on designing key and lock standards.
How to Apply for more Locksmith Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship?
Here are some very easy steps to follow:
- Enter your search keywords in Google or any other job search portal like Indeed, LinkedIn, or Glassdoor.
- Search specific or to-the-point keywords like “Locksmith Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship, ”Locksmith Jobs in Romania”, and ”Blacksmith Jobs in Romania for foreigners.”
- Go for general search terms to find more relevant results if specific keywords don’t bring the desired results. For instance, ” Jobs in Romania for foreigners”, Metalworking jobs in Romania”, “Labor Jobs in Romania”, etc.
- Select your desired location in Romania to get more accurate and relevant job postings.
- Submit your CV and related documents.
- Wait for the reply.