Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Mediterranean-style Grill Chef is needed at Georges Mediterranean Bar & Grill, located at King St Wharf. The current team is motivated to provide guests with an authentic, fresh experience using the best produce in season. Now, the team is looking for a motivated, passionate chef to drive the kitchen to its full potential. This role will suit a veteran Grill Chef or an experienced Sous Chef looking to gain the opportunity to grow his career. You must have experience with Mediterranean cuisine and work in a restaurant for at least 3 years. You will get many envious benefits like competitive salaries, tips, bonuses, commissions, and visa sponsorship. Read on below to find more about Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Description of a Grill Chef:
- 5 How to Apply for Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Grill Chef
- Job Region: King St Wharf, NSW, Australia
- Expected Salary: $85,000 – $90,000 (Starting)
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: At least 3 years
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Italian cuisine.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Must have fluency in Basic English writing and reading.
- Proven experience preparing Mediterranean cuisine
- Excellent culinary skills.
- Willing to work a variety of shifts across a rotating roster
- Good communication skills.
- Good Teamwork skills.
- Strong time management.
- Organizational skills to promote a positive working environment.
- Understanding of food safety standards and maintaining high and consistent standards.
Benefits of Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Excellent commencement salary, free meals, super, and bonuses.
- Assistance with Accommodation if required.
- Visa Sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- Hands-on senior management team to provide great training
- Flexible roster – Maintain a work/ life balance.
- Work for a diverse restaurant group with the potential for career progression within the company.
Job Description of a Grill Chef:
- Cooking and Seasoning Meats and Vegetables by grilling, braising, and sautéing.
- Grilling hotel menu items (dishes to be grilled) and side hot dishes.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to grilled items’ recipes.
- Operating grill station (electric, gas, and fire) like a pro and preparing meat and other items on the grill station.
- Cutting, shredding, slicing, marinating, and skewering meat and vegetable pieces.
- Cleaning grill station.
- Check inventory levels and report any shortage thereof.
- Communicate with the kitchen manager to ensure timely ordering and replenishment of ingredients or any bottleneck causing hindrances in work.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen workspace
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Guiding and supervising commis, trainees, sous chefs, and other junior job roles.
How to Apply for Grill Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Make an account on SEEK, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”Grill Man Jobs”, ”Grill Chef”, ”Sous Chef Jobs”, etc, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All aUSTRALIA in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information asked.