Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship: Tesco is a multinational Bakery and Grocery Retail Services. It originally originated in Britain, but now is operating in 11 countries of the world. It is the ninth-largest grocery and general merchandise store in the world. Your prime duty is to bake bread, bake other products using oven, product packaging, and display products on the counter. You will get an envious rate of 8 PLN/ hr, free accommodation with a kitchen, bathroom, restrooms, and refrigerator. Tesco is a multinational brand; having the job experience of one Tesco franchise makes you eligible to apply at Tesco in other countries, as well as, other bakeries and general merchandise stores. Let’s have a deeper look at Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship (Free Accommodation and 8 PLN/hr).
Details of Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
- 1 Details of Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
- 2 Requirements of Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
- 3 Benefits of Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Description of a Tesco Baker in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 How to Apply for Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Baker.
- Job Region: Working places at Gdynia, Gdansk, Poznan, Bielsko, Baluty, Swidnica, Wroclaw, Jelenia, Opole, Warszawa (will be indicated after coming).
- Job Schedule: 8 -10 h/day – 6 days per week
- Experience required: Not high
- Expected Salary: 8 PLN/h. The probationary period is 1 month – 9 PLN/h
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Requirements of Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
- Must have 1 year of experience working in a bakery.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, etc.
- Must have the ability to work during weekends or weekdays.
- Must be accustomed to working in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Communication in Basic Polish.
- Work starts on 8-10 days after coming (Health Book, analyses execution).
Benefits of Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Training Provided.
- Job Development Opportunities inside the organization.
Job Description of a Tesco Baker in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Preparing and baking sourdough bread loaves, baguettes, and rolls.
- Preparing viennoiserie, pastries inclusive of glazing pastries
- Kneading, maturing, cutting, molding, mixing, and shaping the dough
- Monitoring oven temperatures and product appearance to determine baking times
- Coordinating the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning, and cooling of batches of bread, rolls, and pastry products
- Operating machines that roll and mold dough
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations for the operation of equipment.
- Time Management Skills.
- Caliber to work with the International Staff.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Having the art of satisfying brand standards.
- Product Packaging.
How to Apply for Tesco Baker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Candidates can apply by filling out a simple form at Schengen. Work