Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024: Dubai and UAE have the highest ratio of Immigrant/ Foreign Workers with 81.9% of its workforce consisting of foreigners, especially Asians. It is for this reason, that Dubai and UAE have always been a global tourism hub since it’s inception. Its population even consists of more foreigners than in Arabia. This post is not being written on Teacher’s Day, but we are dedicatedly here for today for teachers only!
An exciting and lifelong opportunity is around the corner i.e. Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024. The Middle East and the Gulf is much more rewarding for Teachers (especially Western Qualified) than the West. Even an Early Childhood Teacher can earn and enjoy more perks than highly qualified engineers. Free Accommodation, Free Flights, and Free education for children are some of them to name only. Let’s get to know more about How to Get a Visa -Sponsored Teaching Job in Dubai in 2024, What are the Job requirements, benefits, and Visa Application Requirements.
Requirements of Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 1 Requirements of Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 2 How Much a Teacher Earns in Dubai?
- 3 Which nationalities are eligible to apply for Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024?
- 4 Benefits of Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 5 Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 6 Conclusion
Here are the main requirements as listed by the official Immigration Portal of the UK Government:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or any other equivalent 4 years Degree in a specific subject you want to teach or in English
- a criminal clearance record
- a medical fitness report from the UAE
- Original of educational certificates
- attested certificates in case the educator has graduated from a university outside the UAE; the certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the country’s embassy in the UAE.
If you want to apply to a private school, you have to approach the school administration itself. The school will then forward the necessary papers to the Ministry of Education in the Northern Emirates or to KHDA in Dubai for the tests required and final approval.
How Much a Teacher Earns in Dubai?
The average Teacher salary in Dubai is AED 8,000 per month, going up to AED 16,000 based on industry, job location, and candidate profile. The highest-paying industry in Dubai for Teachers is Education. Salaries in Dubai are tax-free.
Which nationalities are eligible to apply for Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024?
All nationalities are eligible. However, international schools prefer Western Trained Candidates i.e. Teachers who have:
- Teacher training obtained at a University for the appropriate age ranges. This can be:
- PGCE (England, Wales, Aus, NZ, Canada etc)
- PGDE (Scotland)
- Higher Diploma of Education (Ireland, South Africa)
- Masters of Education
- Full (non-temporary, non-emergency) state certification (US and Canada)
- Teacher registration (NZ, Ireland)
- Bachelors of Teaching (NZ)
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
Benefits of Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- Attractive and Tax-Free Salary
- Free and Furnished Accommodation mostly by Private and International Schools
- Free education To 3 dependent children
- Health Benefits like Free Health Insurance
- Professional Development chances
- International exposure and Global Employment Perspective
- Free Flights and Tickets by Private and International Schools
Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Year 1 Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Dubai City, Dubai
- Permanent and Full-Time Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related field. A teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent. At least 3 years of experience teaching in Year 1 or similar age group. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Familiarity with current educational technology and resources. A commitment to ongoing professional development. Must be willing to work in Dubai, UAE
- Tax-free salary of AED 10,000 – AED 11,000 per month, based on qualifications and experience. Annual flights to and from home country. Medical insurance. Visa sponsorship. Professional development opportunities
Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Permanent and Full-Time Position
- Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Job Type Primary/Secondary Teacher, Professor Job Location Dubai Nationality Selective nationalities Education Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent) Experience Absolutely mandatory Salary Competitive Salary Offered Benefits As per UAE labor law
- Competitive salary packages. Tax-free income. Accommodation facility. Housing allowance or accommodation provided. Medical insurance coverage. Annual leave and vacation benefits. Return airfare or flight allowance. Professional development opportunities. Access to modern facilities and resources. Multicultural work environment. Opportunity to gain international teaching experience. Cultural and travel opportunities in Dubai and the UAE
Teaching Jobs in Dubai (Only One Year Experience required)
- Dubai City, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
- Permanent and Full-Time Positions
- Position: Teaching. Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Job Type: Full Time. Experience Required: Yes. Knowledge Required: Yes. Age Limit: No. Salary: AED 4000 – 8000/Month
- Competitive salary and benefits package. Access to professional development and growth opportunities. Exposure to a multicultural student body and staff. Experience Dubai’s rich cultural heritage and modern amenities. Contributing to Dubai’s reputation as an education hub.
Nursery Teacher Jobs in Dubai (Company Sponsored Visa)
- Dubai City, Dubai
- Permanent and Full-Time Position requiring 2 years of experience
- Setting norms for learning advancement and care for kids from birth to 5 years old.
- This mustn’t be a school task. Rather, we want 1-1 home guides. A minimum of 2 years of education with a job is required. Clinical and airfare are free with visa sponsorship from the company. The free compensation is $3500. An ongoing NBI or police leeway testament is likewise required. We should have a lot of familiarity with nursery guide occupations in Dubai with supported visas and free flight tickets.
School Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and free accommodation
- Permanent Positions in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah
- Food and Accommodation is free with an Unbelievable Rate of $500 per visit
- Taking Care of Children’s Hygiene, Health, Cleanliness, Emergency Conditions, Dressing, etc.
Swiss International Scientific School Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Permanent Position in Dubai City, Dubai
- Swiss International Scientific School Jobs in Dubai: If you are looking for job opportunities in Dubai in 2023, then there are numerous Swiss International Scientific School vacancies that you can explore. Swiss International Scientific School Dubai provides numerous employment opportunities for those pursuing rewarding careers and personal development. Swiss International Scientific School job postings on the Swiss International Scientific School job portal list a variety of openings for UAE nationals
If you are a qualified teacher with the desired standardized education and experience, Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024 could prove to be the best job destination for you offering you a life-turning career. opportunity So, gather your documents and apply through the links shared above