Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Australia is the land of opportunities and skill development. New Zealand, “The Kangaroo- Land”, the new hub of modernism, and capitalist development has something to offer for everyone. In the world of agriculture and Farming, the country has no match. From a general laborer to a highly qualified professional in any field, Australia is a dream destination. This job aims at both the house and commercial laborer category, for foreigners i.e. Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship. You will find a complete guideline about how to apply for residential jobs in Australia for foreigners, how to apply for a work visa/ employment-related green card, prerequisite qualifications for this job, job responsibilities, and the link to apply online directly.
Many Australian Companies that specialize in commercial and residential painting, is currently looking for painting laborers to join our team. This position has 5 vacancies in total. Besides professional qualifications, the workers should be dependable, hardworking, and willing for teamwork.
Details of Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship :
- 1 Details of Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship :
- 2 Requirements of Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Types of Painters:
- 4 Job description/ job responsibilities of a Painter:
- 5 Average Salary of a Painter in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Painter
- Country: Australia.
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Number of vacancies: 5
- Duty timing: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Duty hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
- Expected Salary: Depends upon experience
- Minimum Salary: AUD 27-35 per hour
Requirements of Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
A majority of employers demand the following in addition to formal school education:
- High school diploma, GED, or any equivalent.
- Some employers may demand professional training as a painter from any vocational training school/ skills trade institution, or any approved painting organization.
- Good command over Basic English Language Communication.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older.
- You can work as a painter in Australia with permanent residency), an exchange visitor work and study visa, or a seasonal and temporary worker visa, or visa sponsorship by your employer.
- You can get a job in Australia as a painter by first gaining relevant certification and experience (as a vendor, jobians, or apprentice) and then finding a sponsor/employer in Australia who is willing to hire you.
- You need to have good color vision and aesthetic sense.
Types of Painters:
You can work as a painter in the following capacities with KB Brothers Painters Limited and anywhere in Australia:
- Painter Journeyman/ Industrial Painter/ Commercial Travel Painter
- Automobiles Painter.
- Production Spray Painters.
- Oil Painter.
- Design Artists.
- Restoration Artists
- Interior Home Decorators.
Job description/ job responsibilities of a Painter:
- Your first and foremost duty is to know how to properly apply coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, lacquer, wallpaper, and finishes on external and interior surfaces like. (e.g., wood, plaster, drywall, steel, concrete, piping insulation, brick, furniture, woodwork, walls, doors, building structure, equipment). You should have excellent experience with painting equipment and supplies.
- Know how to properly use paintbrushes, rollers, or sprayers to apply paint, stain, and coatings on items, machinery, and other surfaces.
- Using putty to fill nail holes, cracks, and joints.
- Smoothing surfaces using surfacing elements like sandpaper.
- Using a scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to remove old and scratched paint.
- Keeping a record of materials required for painting jobs and reporting their shortage.
- Using adhesives like primers and other sealants.
- Erecting scaffolding or setting up ladders.
- Preparing and readying surfaces for painting.
- Adept in all soft skills like good artistic/aesthetic sense, communication skills, and customer service skills.
- Purchasing / Restocking Paint Brushes/Rollers, Paint, Fittings, Glue, and Nails after ensuring that they are of appropriate types, sizes, and quality.
- On-time delivery of painting materials, tools, and equipment to your targeted job sites.
- Keeping a record of the inventory of supplies and tools, as well as reporting any shortage to the construction manager.
Average Salary of a Painter in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
The average salary of a Painter in Australia depends upon many factors like his experience, expertise, duty hours, terms and conditions of the employer company, kind of painter you are, and duty hours, whether you work as a contractor with well-known companies or work as a skilled vendor. However, according to Aus.talent.com, survey, an average residential painter earns anywhere between AUD 20-26 with an average range of AUDD 23. An average Painter and Decorator earn between AUD 21-31 with an average of AUD 25. These figures don’t include other benefits like housing, transport, medical insurance, visa sponsorship charges, etc.
How to Apply for Painter Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Residential Painter Jobs in Australia for foreigners”, “Painter Jobs in Australia for foreigners”, “Painter Journeyman Jobs in Australia for foreigners”, or “Painting Jobs in Australia for foreigners.”
- Select your Desired Australian City or Suburb within to make results 80 percent more relevant.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- Click Here to Apply