Rota Nanny Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship: Duke & Duchess International needs an experienced and energetic nanny in both UAE and EU for its various clients. You can earn $500 per day! Yes, you heard me right! Not only this competitive salary but with free accommodation too. A recommended client is seeking a professional, caring, and energetic Nanny to assist with their young daughter’s daily care and development. You, basically, have to create a fun environment for her, so she can achieve/ learn every milestone of her growth. The family has their main home in Dubai but spends summers in Europe. The flight will be paid for at the start and end of each shift.! Wondering? If yes, read on below to wonder more.
Details of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Who is eligible to apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Benefits to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Job Description of a Rota Nanny:
- 6 How to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
|Dubai & Europe
|Rota Nanny (Full-Time and Permanent )
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
Requirements of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Top English-speaking capabilities.
- Having at least one year of experience.
- Confident and Caring
- Should be able to pass all the requirements of Dubai Employment Visa.
Who is eligible to apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
Benefits to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- An unbelievable rate of $ 500 per shift!
- Free Accommodation.
- Flights are paid for each shift
- The working schedule will be 2 weeks on/off or 4 weeks on/off
Job Description of a Rota Nanny:
- Supervise the girl and look after her in the absence of her parents.
- Oversee/ Supervise children in the absence of their parents and look after their every activity like meals, homework, playtime, whereabouts, etc.
- As the girl is an adolescent and not an infant or toddler, she can take care of her personal hygiene personally, but you have to take care if they are not doing so properly anywhere.
- Take care of the girl’s social development and conduct children’s social activities like taking them to the park, swimming, karate, or any other social activity. Similarly, you have to conduct children’s meetings with any visitor in their parents’ absence under your supervision.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
- Tend to the good mental health and emotional well-being of the girl.
- Performing her laundry and preparing her bedding when they are at school.
- Keep a trace of girls’ everyday activity and their health profiles.
- No housekeeping duties except very light house chores.
- Teaching her English in playing and academic ways.
- Help girl learn and speak English.
How to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to submit your CV/ Resume, and apply for this job