Teachers Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and On-Campus Accommodation: Kinross Wolaroi School is a co-educational independent day and boarding school located in Orange, New South Wales, Australia. With a history dating back to 1886, we are committed to providing a holistic education that nurtures the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of our students. The school community is built on a foundation of respect, integrity, and compassion.
The school is currently seeking passionate and dedicated teachers to join their team in various subject areas. As a teacher at Kinross Wolaroi School, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons, assessing student progress, and providing support and guidance to help our students achieve their full potential. At least a Bachelor’s level degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience is necessary for the job. Let’s get to know everything about teacher jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and On-Campus Accommodation.
Details of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and On-Campus Accommodation
- 1 Details of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and On-Campus Accommodation
- 2 Requirements of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and On-Campus Accommodation
- 3 Job Duties of a Teacher at Kinross Wolaroi School:
- 4 Benefits of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Who can Apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
|Minimum Experience Required||1-3 Years|
|Education Required||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||$56,000 – $67,000 per year|
|Salary Hourly||$24- $32 hourly|
Requirements of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and On-Campus Accommodation
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Education or in the subject you want to teach with a teaching license (Upon your arrival in Australia, you have to procure a new license from the relevant NSW authorities).
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in nurseries, schools, or any other childcare units. to pass the skills migration test. However, this condition is not mentioned as a must in the job ad.
- Must hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificate, and CPR certificate.
- You must be an adaptable teacher, changing your teaching methodology, behavior, etc, with the interests and needs of the child.
- You must be thoroughly invested and have a rich experience in child development and education in the first 5 years.
- have a thorough understanding of the planning cycle and is able to work closely with the team to deliver a rich curriculum
- – Looking for work stability with a company.
Job Duties of a Teacher at Kinross Wolaroi School:
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons that cater to the diverse learning needs of our students.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and achievement.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Participate in professional development activities and contribute to the wider school community.
- Adhere to the school’s policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
Benefits of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible candidates, enabling you to work legally in Australia.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and career progression.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students’ lives and contribute to the Australian education system.
Who can Apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Australia and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
If you are a passionate and dedicated teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity in a supportive and collegial environment, you are welcome to apply. Join the team at Kinross Wolaroi School and be part of a community that values respect, integrity, and compassion. Apply now and start your journey with us.