Stonemasons Jobs in Melbourne with Visa sponsorship 2024 is an excellent opportunity for talented and experienced construction laborers in under-developed Asian and African countries. Stonemasons and other labor categories are not paid well in those countries. So, a stonemason career in Melbourne wouldn’t only pay you well but will grant you many amazing benefits; the greatest of them is 482 skilled worker visa sponsorship.
Today’s employer, Dimension Stone PTY Limited, is looking for talented stonemen for their civil engineering team. However, the number of job roles backed by visa sponsorships is limited in number. That’s why we have decided to keep our followers updated and inform them in time so that they don’t miss this life-turning career-boosting opportunity. In this post, you will find everything like what are the job responsibilities of a stonemason, what are the requirements of this job, what is the average salary of a Stone Mason job in Melbourne across the Australian territories, and how you can eligible for a 482 work visa sponsor. So, let’s look deeper into the Stone Mason Jobs in Melbourne 2024 with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Stonemason Jobs in Melbourne 2024 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Stonemason Jobs in Melbourne 2024 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Stonemason Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job responsibilities of a Stonemason:
- 4 Benefits of Stonemasonry Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Average Salary of a Stones Mason in Australia.
- 6 Why Stone masonry jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship?
- 7 How to Apply for Stonemasonry Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Stonemason
- Region: Melbourne, Australia
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Yes
- Free food: No
- Free Transport: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Expected Salary: $65,000 – $75,000
Requirements of Stonemason Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship:
As a skilled job role, this job role requires proper vocational qualification, training, and experience. Here are the main requirements:
- The knowledge required is not high. You only require Masonry Vocational Training or Masonry Training Certificate. You can find many Online Distance Learning Stonemasonry Courses. Level 1 to Level 3 diplomas are available. Level 3 makes you the highest level professional. You are also required to have a high school diploma.
- Those who have attended an accredited/ registered trades school or vocational training center for stonemason apparel
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and a maximum of 5 years of experience are needed.
- All the 482 visa requirements like valid passport, health certificate, police clearance certificate, etc.
Job responsibilities of a Stonemason:
- Read and interpret construction blueprints and all technical drawings.
- Report to the manager/ supervisor about the materials, quotes, and equipment needed.
- Coordinating with the construction crew and crane operators to keep the structure right in accordance with the structural plan.
- Cut, build, and repair stones and stone structures.
- Experienced with other elements like granite and quartz.
- Use bricks, concrete blocks, and natural and manmade stones to build walls, stone fences, walkways, monuments, and other commercial and artistic structures.
- Mixing grout and cement.
- Operating hoists and heavy machinery to move stones and stone structures.
- Should be able to differentiate between high-quality and low-quality stones, so that the best stone could be selected for the building.
- Should be able to tactfully remove the wedges and fill the stone gaps to give them an attractive and seamless finish.
Benefits of Stonemasonry Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship:
- You are granted 2-4 years of stay/ residence permit with 482 skilled visas. If you perform well and prove yourself a right candidate, your employer would grant you a permanent job, which will be further used as a validation factor for your permanent Immigration.
- You would be granted permanent residence/ immigration within 3 to 6 months as soon as your employer extends your job tenure.
- Attractive salary packages.
- Paid holidays/ annual leaves.
- The best way to accelerate your migration journey to Australia.
- Employee social benefits.
Average Salary of a Stones Mason in Australia.
The average Salary of a Stone Mason depends upon many factors including experience, level of skills if you have accredited stone masonry trade qualifications or not, location within Melbourne, and above all, experience. However, according to Au Talent’s survey of anonymous employers and employees, the average salary of an entry-level stonemason in Melbourne is between AUD 18000-25000 per year.
Why Stone masonry jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship?
While this is true that we have entered the era of modern skyscrapers and sky-high buildings, high-fi, modern, and glass houses, the traditional trade of stone masonry is still in demand both artistically and commercially. Everything from ordinary homes to cathedrals to castles and tombs is made up of stone structures in today’s world. Australia is a country that is facing dire labor shortages (along with Germany); construction workers are amongst the top ten in-demand professions in Australia requiring international applicants to fill the talent gap. Melbourne is one of the biggest and central cities of Australia, so Stone Masonry in demand in Australia means Stone Masonry in demand in Melbourne. This is the reason why many Overseas recruiting agencies pick up potential labor across the seven continents and import them to Australia where employers are ready to sponsor them for the skilled worker visa and take work permits from the Ministry of Labor on their behalf.
Stone Masonry Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship 2024 is perhaps the perfect way to have access to the developed world where you can learn and grow professionally besides making good money. High-end colleges and universities are not for everyone but the right to move on toward something better is there for everyone!
How to Apply for Stonemasonry Jobs in Melbourne with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Stonemasonry jobs in Australia with Visa sponsorship”, “Stonemasons jobs in Australia for foreigners”, “Construction Jobs in Australia”.
- Select Melbourne, Australia in the location bar just beneath the search bar. Or, to get more specific results, type a Melbourne suburb name e.g., Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia.
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest marketing trends, as there is a high chance that your employer uses German as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.