Cook/ Chef Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship: Believe it or not, Chef or Cooks are in more demand than Doctors and Engineers sometimes. If you are a Baker/ Dessert Cook, the whole of Poland is yours! As stated earlier, Pastry Chefs, Dessert Chefs, and Bakers (Cake Makers, Bread Bakers) are among the top ten demanded professions in Poland, as stated by the European Union Commission. This is the reason Poland is issuing Visa Sponsorships to Cooks/ Chefs as their top priority profession/ occupation. This post is to guide you all about Cook/ Chef Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Cook/ Chef Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Cook/ Chef
- Job Region: Poland
- Job Schedule: Two 10-hour shifts, 6 days per week
- Experience required: 2 years
- Age Limit: 23-50
- Expected Salary: 2400-2800. Increases with experience
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Cook/ Chef Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Both Males and Females can apply.
- Age should be between 23-50.
- Should have 2 years of experience.
- Should know Basic Polish.
- Should have relevant qualifications from a culinary school.
Benefits of Cook/ Chef Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Health Insurance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Accommodation.
- There are more job opportunities for Chefs with Visa Sponsorship in Poland than you can ever imagine.
- All types of Chefs/ Cooks are eligible for the Visa Sponsorship category i.e. European Local Cuisine, Intercontinental Cuisine, Italian Cuisine, Asian Cuisine, Arab Cuisine, etc.
Job obligations of a Cook/ Chef
- Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
- Performs all duties of Culinary and related kitchen area employees in high-demand times.
- Oversees production and preparation of culinary items.
- Ensures employees keep their work areas clean and sanitary.
- Works with Restaurant and Banquet departments to coordinate service and timing of events and meals.
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Communicates areas in need of attention to staff and follows up to ensure follow-through.
- Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Supervises daily shift operations.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Ensures completion of assigned duties.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, giving feedback as needed.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Participates in an ongoing employee recognition program.
- Conducts training when appropriate.
- Monitors employees’ progress toward meeting performance expectations.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Supports and assists with new menus, concepts, and promotions for the Restaurant outlets and Banquets.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from the supervisor as necessary.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Reports malfunctions in department equipment.
- Purchases appropriate supplies and manages food and supply inventories according to budget.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
How to Apply for Chef/ Cook Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
Candidates can apply by filling a simple form at Schengen. Work