Teach English in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship: Believe it or not, the Japanese Countryside makes you feel like you are in the scenic Tibetan Mountains. Fresh breeze, ski resorts, coasts, pastures, mountains, and everything else make you feel idyllic. This job post would take you to the picturesque village of Morioka, which is some 3 hours away (Train Distance) from Tokyo. You are required to teach English at Friends School, which is a small English school aimed at teaching English to both children and adults. You are free to create your own teaching supplementary course along with the textbook. Morioka is ideally set in the beauty of nature but has all facilities of a big city. The perks you will get are Visa Sponsorship, Salary starting from 255,000 yen yearly. Performance Bonus, Paid 4 weeks vacation, Free Accommodation, Almost no transport cost because school is equally 10-minute distance from your accommodation, downtown, and train station. Read on below to uncover other amazing benefits:
Details of Teach English Job in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Teach English Job in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Teach English Job in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship.
- 3 Benefits of Teaching English Jobs in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Duties of an English Teacher at Friends International:
- 5 How to Apply for Teach English in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: English Teacher
- Job Country: Japan
- Expected Salary: 75000 Monthly in start
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s in Education (preferably Early Childhood Care and Education)
- Term of Employment: One-year renewable contract
- Minimum experience: 1-2 years
- Eligibility: Native English Speakers
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Teach English Job in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship.
- You should hold a minimum Bachelor’s degree in any education hold, preferably in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Should be a native English Speaker i.e. of an English descent/ an English-speaking race living in a foreign country.
- Should have strong work ethics.
- Should know the difference between teaching methodologies for teaching children vs adults.
- Should possess great Communication skills.
- Should enjoy working in a multicultural work setting.
- Should be comfortable teaching in various teaching settings, age groups, etc.
- Happy, energetic, enthusiastic, confident person with a great sense of humor.
- Great lesson planning and administrative skills.
Benefits of Teaching English Jobs in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship:
- An envious salary figure.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- End-to-end, successive contracts amounting to 2 years of employment.
- Bonus at the end of every contract period.
- About 4 weeks of fixed, paid vacation between April to March (one complete cycle of a Japanese school year).
- Paid one occupant Accommodation.
Job Duties of an English Teacher at Friends International:
- Designing English lessons that align with the school curriculum and delivering them in an engaging and creative way to students, so every student can learn at his own pace.
- Designing English lessons separately for children and adult students keeping in view their exclusive learning requirements.
- Providing students with feedback on their progress and areas for improvement, also helping them with that.
- Using a variety of teaching strategies and techniques to support student learning, including the use of technology, class activities (individual and group), giving lecture handouts, extra coaching time, suggesting easy learning websites, sharing learning videos, giving practice workbooks, etc.
- Collaborating with other teachers and staff to ensure a comprehensive learning experience for students that each one can pick in his/ her own way.
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, grades, and progress
- Participating in school events and activities as required.
- Conducting special Spoken English, English Grammar, and Literature crash courses/ sessions to make students master every area.
- Asking reviews of adults, and adolescent students on how can you improve your teaching lessons for them and asking them suggestions about children and young students too,
How to Apply for Teach English in Beautiful Japanese Countryside with Visa Sponsorship:
- Email your Cover Letter, including your background, personality and character, interests, teaching philosophy, and reasons for applying for this position.
- Updated Resume.
- University degrees and transcripts.
- Current passport picture
- Full-length photo not older than six months.