How to Subscribe to SUPER INTERNET Ufone Data Offer?
The subscription code for the super internet data offer is a *220#
SUPER INTERNET: In this Super internet Offer you will get 1.5 data for the internet. The price for this Ufone internet package is 135 rupees. This offer is valid for 7 days. This offer is very and this offer price is very low and you can subscribe to this code very easily. If you are looking for a Ufone internet package with low MB data then this offer is very good for you.
To get more Ufone Packages Click Here
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get the maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers, etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once the data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on the default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of the offer volume, the internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On the usage of 25 MBs, you will get 150 MBs free till midnight, and so on
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do?
Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscribers remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of the internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.