MONTHLY LIGHT: This Ufone offer is best for social media users in this offer you will get a 2Gb internet for social media only and 1 Gb internet for others browsing and downloading. This offer is available for 30days monthly and in just Rs 390 rupee.
How to subscribe to monthly light offers?
You can subscribe to Ufone monthly light by dialling *7807#
|PACKAGE NAME||MONTHLY LIGHT|
|Free Internet MB Data||2Gb social + 1Gb internet|
|Valid Date (Duration)||30 Days (Monthly)|
|Subscription Fees||RS 390 Rupee|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of offer volume, internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do?
Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscribers remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of the internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.