SOCIAL MONTHLY: Only social media offer at the very lowest price. This offer price is just 60 rupee and this offer time duration is 1 monthly (30days). In this offer, you will get 1 Gb internet for social media only.
- How to subscribe to monthly social media offer?
- Dail *5858# to subscribe this offer.
|PACKAGE NAME||SOCIAL MONTHLY|
|Free Internet MB Data||1Gb Social|
|Valid Date (Duration)||30 Days (Monthly)|
|Subscription Fees||RS 60 Rupee|
|Subscription Code||How to Subscribe|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of offer volume, internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do?
Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscribers remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of the internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.