Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) Jobs in England with Visa Sponsorship: England, just like every other country, welcomes Healthcare Professionals, especially Healthcare Assistants, Caregivers, Support Workers, and Nursing Staff in both physical and mental health categories. The NHS has always taken the services of overseas nurses. According to NHS’s June 2023 report, OECD data show the proportion of UK-based nurses who are foreign-trained (nearly 18% in 2021). Further research shows that these figures are slowly increasing every year. These figures also indicate the demand for foreign nurses in England, and the whole UK, and the perks and benefits they get in lieu of their services like Visa Sponsorship! Read on below to find more about Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England:
- 3 Benefits of Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England:
- 4 Job Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Registered Nurse (Night Shift):
- 5 How to Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in England with Visa Sponsorship:
- Address of the workplace: London, England, UK
- Languages: English
- Experience: 1/2 Experience
- Employer’s name: Advinia Healthcare
- Education: No Degree / Diploma
- Salary: £25,529 to £27,450 per year
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England:
- Valid registration as a General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in the United Kingdom.
- Previous experience as a Registered General Nurse, preferably in a night shift or similar role, is desirable.
- Strong Clinical skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations, infection control practices, and emergency protocols.
Benefits of Registered Nurse Jobs (Night Shift) in England:
- Competitive Salary i.e. £25,529 to £27,450 per year.
- Performance Bonus.
- No formal qualifications are needed.
- There are many private healthcare companies in the UK, besides NHS. So, you would never get short of jobs.
- There are many senior positions available above a general nurse, which means much room for promotion.
Job Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Registered Nurse (Night Shift):
- Supporting doctors and hospital staff to know the individual needs of every patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going to a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
How to Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in England with Visa Sponsorship:
If you are interested in applying for the position of Registered General Nurse (Night), please submit your updated CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. Advinia Health Care is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment and interviews.