Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Today’s post has brought forward a life-changing opportunity for low-educated workers, and this time for females! Receptionist Jobs are the most preferred job roles for females after childcare and teacher job roles. There are numerous talented individuals in Asian and African countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Ghana, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, etc., but they fail to grab the career opportunities they deserve because they don’t know on which websites these authentic jobs are available, how to apply for these jobs, job qualifications, how to get visa sponsorship, etc. If you see yourself eligible and deserving of this job but don’t know the job specifications, this post is for you. In the How to Apply Section, we have included all pertinent information before you apply.
In 2023, Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship is a great way for deserving and talented females to work and settle in Australia, the country with the lowest crime rate and the most friendly demeanor towards outsiders. To get successful in this job role, you need strong verbal and written communication and basic level proficiency in Microsoft (Word and Excel). Let’s find out more about Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Benefits of Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Job responsibilities of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer:
- 5 Average Salary of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer in Australia:
- 6 Top Companies/ Hotels for Receptionist Jobs in Australia:
- 7 How to Apply for Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Australia for Foreigners 2023?
- Job title: Receptionist
- Minimum age: 21-35 years
- Knowledge required: Yes. High School diploma
- Experience required: Preferably Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
As per the job ad, the following are the main job requirements:
- No formal education is needed. However, some employers required Secondary or High school level education with passes in English and Mathematics as a must. Front Office Certificate is preferable with other relevant degrees like Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Any relevant qualifications like a Hotel Front Desk Training certificate course, Any degree, diploma, or certification in Hospitality, Hotel management, or Hotel receptionist is preferred.
- Minimum 21 years of age or older.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with the front office software and network systems (e.g., ASSD, Fidelio, SIHOT).
- All documents are needed for the work visa.
Benefits of Receptionist Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Easy Method to Apply.
- Best job option for females.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Long-term contract/Permanent Job.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- A solid ground for bringing your family with you.
- Free Transportation.
Job responsibilities of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer:
- Greeting/ Attending guests.
- Managing and keeping a record of total check-ins and check-outs in a day.
- Attending phone calls for questions and service requests and doing so physically.
- Performing all administrative tasks like billing, time tracking, handling online operations like social media representative or maintaining online reputation, filing, photocopying, documents handling, taking payments, returning deposits, etc.
- Booking meetings, sorting, and forwarding phone calls to the senior management or any other related department.
- They may also be required to sort and distribute customers’ or staff’s couriers.
- They may be required to arrange travel/ visit programs for customers and guide outside customers about local tourist attractions and amenities.
- Screening and forwarding calls.
- Sorting and Distributing Mails.
- Setting up appointments for senior staff/ establishment.
- Supervising junior admin staff and sometimes recruiting them.
- Providing supreme customer service.
Average Salary of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer in Australia:
The average salary of a Receptionist depends mainly upon his experience, job place, and candidate’s profile. But, according to Indeed, the Average Salary of a Receptionist in Australia is $16.34 per hour. The annual salaries range between$ 50,000 to $60,000 a year.
Top Companies/ Hotels for Receptionist Jobs in Australia:
- NSW Department of Communities and Justice.
- Pony Express.
- Brisbane Catholic Education.
- NSW Department of Health.
- Melbourne Department of Health.
How to Apply for Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Australia for Foreigners 2023?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Receptionist Jobs in Australia for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Front Desk Officer Jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship”, “Concierge Jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship”, “Front Office Jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship”, “Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship”, “Airport Receptionist Jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship”.
- Select your desired location in Australia in the location bar right beneath the search bar. If your search shows results, go for a more specific locality like , Surrey Hills, Sydney.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.