Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Pastry Chef to join the team of 25+ staff in an iconic established restaurant in Sydney, Australia. 8 at Trinity is looking for an experienced, expert Pastry Chef to serve a leading restaurant in the desserts/pastry chef full-time job position. You will be a passionate and highly energetic hospitality professional, adapted to work in a busy kitchen environment, serving modern Italian/Australian food. They are looking for a reliable and dedicated person having team player skills and extraordinary hospitality acumen in a leading hospitality venue in the Lake Macquarie region serving 1000 guests or more per day. Visa Sponsorship, Furnished Accommodation, and Relocation Assistance are some of the employment benefits. Read on below to find more about Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Welcome.
Details of Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Available:
- 1 Details of Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Available:
- 2 Requirements of Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job duties of a Pastry Chef:
- 4 Benefits of Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 How to Apply for Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Pastry Chef.
- Job Region: Australia.
- Expected Salary: $45,000 – $60,000.
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent across a 7-day rotating roster.
- Duty Timing: Mixed Morning, Evening, and Night Shift.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes.
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
- Free Accommodation: Yes.
- Free Food: Yes.
Requirements of Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience is required for this role.
- Relevant Diploma in the relevant culinary field from a culinary arts school or trade college.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, pressurized environments.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Ability to effectively work in large kitchen teams.
Job duties of a Pastry Chef:
- Creating recipes for whole wheat and other types of pastries.
- Ordering baking ingredients.
- Keeping a record of baking ingredients.
- Coordinating baking schedules to meet the production target of every product i.e. cakes, cookies, tarts, pies, bread, flaky, shortcrust, puffy, choux, fluffy, hot water crust, etc.
- Preparing all types of pastry dough i.e. flaky, fluffy, etc.
- Do quality checks on ingredients and finished items.
- Food presentation skills like using icing, glazes, fillings, and decorations.
- Processing and carrying out customer orders and maintaining sales records.
- Maintaining hygiene standards during the baking process.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Reporting regularly to Executive Chef.
- Assign prices to menu items, based on food, labour, and overhead costs.
- Suggesting new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
Benefits of Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Sponsorships are welcome, which may provide a pathway to permanent residency.
- Competitive Salary.
- Furnished accommodation assistance while you get settled in the area.
- Staff meals are provided daily + further dining discounts.
How to Apply for Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Make your account on Jooble if you don’t have one by providing the information asked and clicking on the link in the mailbox (otherwise spam or junk). Click on the link given below and submit your CV to apply for the Pastry Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: