Fast Food Chefs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship: Fast Food Chefs dream of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Countries as their work destinations. But, they fail to get Fast Food Chef Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship because they don’t have any knowledge about how to apply for the job, where these jobs are available, what they need to get the job, etc. If you are a Fast Food Chef and you don’t have any idea of the Saudi and Gulf Job market, you can rely on us! We have published all details of Visa-Sponsored Fast Food Chef Jobs in Saudi Arabia along with the links and contacts where you can directly apply for the job. All you need is relevant experience, a healthy medical record, and a police clearance certificate.
Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries have all famous international Fast Food chains and many local fast food restaurants. So, having Fast Food Chef skills can give you a well-paid career in Saudi Arabia. So, let’s get started:
Job Details of Fast Food Chef Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Job Details of Fast Food Chef Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Benefits of working as a Fast Food Chef in Saudi Arabia:
- 3 Average Salary of a Fast Food Chef in Sa
- 4 What do you need to become a Fast Food chef in Saudi Arabia?
- 5 Famous Fast Food Chef Roles in Saudi Arabia:
- 6 Where to find Fast Food Chef Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
- Job title: Fast Food Chef
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: Yes
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Benefits of working as a Fast Food Chef in Saudi Arabia:
- A very vast job market for Fast food chefs because Saudi Arabia is home of all national and international Cuisines.
- All famous Food chain, like Mcdonald’s, KFC, and Panda Express is there.
- You get paid fairly along with tips, bonuses, and paid overtime.
- Fast food Cookery is an easy way to get Saudi Work Visa.
- Once you become a senior or Head Chef with experience (5-9 years of experience or more), you get housing, transportation, and health insurance benefits.
- Head Chef is one of the highest paying industries in Saudi Arabia.
Average Salary of a Fast Food Chef in Sa
The average salary for a Fast Food Chef in Dubai depends upon his experience and the restaurant he is working for. If you have a relevant qualification with experience (like BA in Culinary Arts), you are likely to get a job in famous food chains, like Popeyes, etc. ae. Indeed mentions the average salary of a chef in Dubai is AED 3231 per month.
What do you need to become a Fast Food chef in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia has an employer-based work and residence system. It means that you can’t apply for a work permit on your own. Employer sponsors you for the job and you become eligible for the work visa and the 3-year residence contract. Either local or International companies sponsor you for the employees through their agents in your country. At least high school level education along with a degree/ diploma/ course certification in Culinary Arts or any hoteling field is compulsory.
A few companies offer jobs for freshers. Even for an entry-level position, you should have 3-5 years of experience. You get hired on a contract basis that has to be renewed after every two years.
Famous Fast Food Chef Roles in Saudi Arabia:
- Sous Chef.
- Chef De Parties.
- Commis Chef.
- Sushi Chef.
- Pizza Chef.
- Bakery Chefs.
- Kitchen Working Assistants.
- Executive Chefs.
- Head Chefs.
- Sandwich/ Burger/ Shawarma makers.
- Arabic Cuisine Cooks.
- Indian/ South Indian Thali Cook.
- Italian Chef.
- Juice/ Milk Shake Maker.
- Continental Cuisine Cook.
- Khaleeji Cook.
- Tandoori Chef.
- Waffle Maker.
Where to find Fast Food Chef Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
You can find fast food chef jobs in Saudi Arabia on all the websites we have posted here.
- Naukri Gulf.