Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024: According to the US Chamber of Commerce report, Workforce participation remains below pre-pandemic levels. USA is missing 1.7 million Americans from the workforce compared to February 2020.
US businesses are facing unprecedented challenges trying to find enough workers to fill open jobs. Right now, the latest data shows that they have 9.5 million job openings in the U.S., but only 6.5 million unemployed workers.
This shortage is not only confined to the Skilled, Scientific, and Technical sectors. Rather, almost every US business is fighting this shortage. In this post below we will talk about Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Requirements of Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Work Visa Requirements:
To work as a Nanny in USA, you need a J1 Cultural Exchange Visa that allows you to stay and work in the USA for one year. The following are the requirements for J1 Visa:
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form
- Visa Fee Receipt
- Form DS-2019
- Form DS- 7002
- J1 Health Insurance
- To get a J-1 visa for Au Pair, you must be between 18-26 years old, proficient in spoken English, and be a secondary school graduate.
- Must Pay Au Pair J1 Visa Fee i.e. $185, and submit the receipt.
Can I extend my J1 Visa Sponsorship for Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
For Au pair, you will be placed with a host family for 12 months with the option to extend your visa for 6,9, or 12 months and more. Before you start your work with the host family, you will undergo a training program on working with children so you can be better prepared.
Benefits of Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- A High Average Salary
- J1 Visa offers up to 1 month of extension
- Many VIP families offer free Accommodation and travel opportunities.
- There is a set of diversified job roles that you can perform with respect to your expertise, some can perform cooking and housekeeping jobs well, while others perform Childhood Education well.
- USA offers an unprecedentedly high standard of living with higher salary rates
- Health Insurance
- Both Part-time and Full-Time Jobs are available
- Saving schemes like 401k
- A lot of job positions are available throughout the USA.
Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Nanny and Childcare Jobs USA (No Experience and $21 per hour)
- Massachusetts, USA
- Work abroad in Su Jing’s family for 12-12 Months starting from Jan 2023 as a Nanny to take care of 1 child of 0 – 1 year old in Medford, Massachusetts USA
- Full-Time and Permanent Job
Part-Time and Full-Time Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- Be at least 18 years of age. Have a valid telephone number. Capacity to pass a standard qualifications test. Have a valid Social Security Number. Be friendly, truthful, and hardworking.
- Integrating and carrying out age-appropriate activities. Light house cleaning. Transporting youngsters to and from daycare, after class activities, residence, etc. Support with online learning/ homework
- Determine your own salary. Decide your own schedule: single day, part-time, full-time, etc. Easy access to information & useful resources with important tips for caregivers
Visa Sponsorship Babysitter Jobs (No Experience Required)
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
- Redwood City, CA, USA
- Visa Sponsorship Babysitter Jobs in USA: The average hourly wage range for foreign immigrants pursuing babysitting jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship is between $13.33 and $31.94 per hour
Nanny/ Childcare Workers Jobs USA Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Newyork, USA
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
- Free Accommodation with $1700 per month
- The employee will transport the children to activities, appointments, etc., as necessary. The employee needs to have a patient personality and a love for children. As a byproduct of this responsibility, the employee will use items such as car seats, strollers, booster seats, high chairs, nail clippers, etc
- The employee will have some inevitable duties such as washing the children’s clothing, cleaning areas of the house that they will eat, play, and sleep in each day
Nanny Jobs J1 and H2-B Visa Sponsorship
- Full Time and Permanent for $19 per hour
- Daytona Beach, FL, USA
- No experience needed
- Infant Care: The Nanny will oversee all aspects of the newborn’s daily routine, including feeding, diaper changes, nap time, and bathing. Safety Monitoring: At no point shall the Child be allowed to engage in any activity deemed dangerous by the Parents or the Nanny
- 2 weeks of paid vacation annually
- Click Here to Apply
More Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024
You can find many Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship primarily by J1 Visa or H2B Visa. However, if you have relevant experience and you qualify for J1 Visa, your chances of securing a Nanny Job in USA with a Visa Sponsorship go up to the next level.