Steel Factory Labor Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship: “Factory job” refers to any position in which an employee works with tools or machines. They are an excellent means of getting one’s foot in the door of the working world. They are often secure, pay well, and provide a perfect opportunity to gain experience in the manufacturing industry. Anyone interested in pursuing a career in manufacturing can begin with these positions because many factory jobs in require only a high school certificate or an equivalent level of education. This job post is about Steel Factory Labor Jobs at Saudi National Steel. A competitive Salary rate is offered along with many other amazing benefits like Free Accommodation, Transport, Medical Coverage, etc. Read on below to find more about Steel Factory Labor Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Steel Factory Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Steel Factory Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Steel Factory Worker Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job duties of a Steel Factory Worker:
- 5 How to Apply for Steel Factory Worker Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Steel Factory Worker
- Job Region: Saudi Arabia
- Expected Salary: SAR 1200
- No.of hirings: 40
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No
Requirements of with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should be entitled legally to work in Saudi Arabia (no criminal record or medical history).
- You should be able to speak Basic Level English. Knowing Basic Level Arabic would be a plus.
- There is no specific knowledge requirement, but most of the time at least High School Diploma is a demand. Having a diploma as an electrician technician would be a plus.
- You should have at least 1-2 years of basic experience, but sometimes, depending upon the job’s nature, 4 years of experience is mandatory.
Benefits of Steel Factory Worker Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Decent Salary.
- Free Accommodation.
- Medical Expenses are covered.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Free Transportation.
- No knowledge is required.
- The experience required is not high.
Job duties of a Steel Factory Worker:
- Melt Mold, and form iron ore and other materials to extract the iron and steel to be used for a number of products like iron pipes, grates, steel slabs, bars, billets, sheets, rods, wires, plates, bolt girders, steel frames, supports, columns, concrete reinforcements, and other steel structures.
- Operate and set temperature for furnaces.
- Operate molding equipment.
- Finishing steel products using rollers.
- Erecting, Placing, and Aligning Steel Structures.
- Use of levels, plumb bobs, and laser sights to erect steel structures.
- Reading and interpreting architectural blueprints and engineering plans and closely coordinating with civil engineers for a construction project.
- Transporting steel elements to the construction site.
- Adhering to all health and safety measures.
- Maintaining and repairing existing steel structures when needed.
How to Apply for Steel Factory Worker Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
Click on the link provided below to apply for the job. Make sure to make an account on Saudi National Steel Website’s Careers page first. If not, make one and provide your email address to get a verification email over there. Then, you will be entitled to click on your desired job role and apply by providing your CV with all the necessary information.