Students worldwide can obtain the funding they need to study medicine in another country, where they can immerse themselves in a new culture while still receiving an excellent education. The world is changing quickly, and with it comes health problems. There’s a lot of stuff left over for detective work. If financial constraints have prevented you from enrolling at one of the world’s best universities, here’s your chance to change that.
Best Scholarships for Medical College
Here is a list of the best medical school scholarships available for undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students.
USA’s Fulbright Scholarship Program For International Students
Students from over 150 different countries can apply for this grant. With this fellowship, you can pursue a master’s degree and a doctorate in any field taught at an American university. Every year, about four thousand students benefit from this award. Embassies of the United States are responsible for administering the Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
- The Fulbright International Student Scholarship fully covers the cost of attendance.
- You get a one-way plane ticket.
- If you take advantage of this chance, you can obtain health coverage in the United States.
- A monthly stipend will be provided to you for this scholarship.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- The requirements for participation vary from one nation to the next.
- Check out this page for information on how to apply.
- Time limit: September 15, 2022
Australia Awards Scholarships
All overseas students from countries recognized by the Australia Awards can apply for scholarships through that program. All disciplines offered by Australian universities at the undergraduate, graduate, and master’s degree levels are covered by this scholarship. The Australian Development Scholarships is another name for this award.
- The Australia Award Scholarship covers all expenses, including tuition, living expenses, and round-trip airfare to and from Australia.
- The Australian Award Scholarship helps pay for tuition and living costs and provides medical insurance for international students.
- The student’s country of citizenship needs to be on the official Australia Award list.
- The student can’t be married and can’t be an Australian permanent resident.
Refer to this page for details on who is eligible to apply.
Time limit: April 30, 2022
New Zealand Aid program
Scholarships for international students are available through the New Zealand Assistance program 2022-2023. This award can be used for any graduate degree, including a doctorate. Scholarships available through the New Zealand Assistance scheme cover the full scope of study at designated New Zealand universities.
Benefits Of The New Zealand Assistance Scholarships
- This scholarship covers all college expenses for the duration of the student’s degree.
- The scholarship will provide you with a weekly stipend of $491.
- A $3,000 “start-up” cash bonus is included.
- New Zealand dollars can be used for entry and exit just once, at the beginning and end of your studies.
- You’ll also receive travel insurance as part of your award.
- If you receive a scholarship through the Assistance program, you will receive two or more return plane tickets home. Thesis and research expenses were also taken care of.
- You must obtain a student visa.
- The application will only be taken seriously if all required educational materials are included.
- You need a satisfactory score on either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Visit this page for details on who is eligible to apply and how to do so.
The last possible date is March 27, 2022. Hence the deadline is February 28.
Global Korea Scholarship
The government of Korea offers financial aid to all international students through the Global Korea Scholarship program. The topic areas covered by Korean university curricula at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are covered by this scholarship.
The Benefits Of This Scholarship
- In addition, the Korean government is footing the bill for this scholarship in full.
- It’s like buying a one-way plane ticket.
- The benefits of this scholarship include money to help you get settled again.
- You can receive a monthly stipend of 900,000 KRW to 1,000,000 KRW.
- You’ll receive a monthly medical stipend of 20,000 Korean Won (KRW).
- This award partially covers thesis and research costs.
- The applicants and their parents must be permanent residents of the nation where the scholarship is offered.
- The candidate cannot be a citizen of Korea.
- A better physical and mental health state is required before applying for this scholarship.
- Undergraduate students must be under the age of 25, and graduate students must be under the age of 40.
- A grade point average of 80% is required.
Please refer to this page for details on who is eligible to apply.
Without a Time Limit