Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-25): West Park Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel situated in the heart of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is currently seeking dedicated and skilled Kitchen Staff to join their culinary team, who are passionate about food and have exceptional guest services, and are ambitious to be part of a thriving hospitality environment known for its commitment to culinary excellence.
Trade body UK Hospitality has reported a serious staffing shortage in UK’s Hospitality Sector i.e. 48 percent higher than Post-Covid Crisis. Around 25% of the hospitality workforce comes from the EU, and in 2015, Hospitality Industry was the fourth biggest UK Industry employing around 2.9m people. However, post-Brexit, EU Workers returned to their home countries, thus creating a vacuum in the industry. According to Robb Report, Restaurants are still struggling to hire as many as 2 million workers in the UK. According to Bloomberg, Domino’s and McDonald’s are even struggling with Restaurant Labor Shortages.
Thus, anyone who has experience in Hoteling Industry, even in junior kitchen roles like Kitchen Staff (Cook Helpers, Dishwashers, etc), can cash this life-changing opportunity provided that they have all the relevant qualifications, skills, experience, and necessary information guide like job eligibility requirements, the relevant visa that suits the process, job duties you are expected to perform, and where to find authentic Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship so that you can apply with the valid procedure. Below is given the complete information/ guide about Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK.
Details of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-£25)
- 1 Details of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-£25)
- 2 Requirements of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-£25)
- 3 Job Duties of Kitchen Staff:
- 4 Who can Apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-£25)
- 5 Benefits of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
|Job Type||Restaurant Assistant/ Restaurant Worker|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Hour||£20.4 – £20.6|
|Work Schedule||36 hours per week|
Requirements of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-£25)
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Diploma or Certification in Kitchen Management, or at least Secondary Education.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience. However, for junior kitchen staff roles, you don’t need any experience.
- All requirements of UK Seasonal Worker Visa as listed Here
Job Duties of Kitchen Staff:
- Assisting cook with ingredients Preparation.
- Performing dishwashing/ cleaning duties.
- Cleaning kitchen parallelly with dish Preparation/ clearing out all cooking mess.
- Cleaning refrigerators, and freezers.
- Disposing of garbage and washing garbage cans.
- Taking care of stock inventory, and storage rooms to ensure that ingredients are always available and full.
- Cleaning pantry, and food storage rooms.
- Keeping an eye on food wastage from customers’ leftovers (that could be potentially recycled due to being untouched/ hygienic).
- Unloading delivered food supplies and storing all supplies in an organized manner.
- Fetching/ Transferring all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen promptly as cook needs and orders them.
- Heating/Refrigeration/ Freezing/ Foil Covering food items (like hot beverages, soups, sauces, and desserts) as per the dish’s requirements. In case of a heavy workload, you have to prepare them to help the cook.
Who can Apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (£20-£25)
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
Benefits of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities within West Park Hotel’s culinary team
- Employee benefits and incentives
- A supportive work environment fostering growth and creativity,
- Free Food
How to Apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
To apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK at West Park Hotel, submit your updated CV/ Resume outlining your relevant cleaning experience and your interest in working as a Hotel Cleaner at West Park Hotel.