Are you looking for a Kitchen Assistant/ Helper job in UAE 2023 with Visa Guarantee? If you are not a professional-level chef/waiter, you can still get Hotel jobs with decent pay. UAE is the most targeted migration destination for Asian and African people because of its strong economy and its almost sole reliance on a foreign/immigrant workforce. UAE’s local population is very low, and for all educated and uneducated job roles, they depend on Asian and European workers. The UAE is populated by foreign tourists and immigrants. That’s the reason you can find all types of job roles there: experienced, inexperienced, skilled, unskilled, etc.
A Kitchen assistant job is an easy and desirable job role for those jobseekers who are not well educated and are in entry-level positions (less than 5 years of experience). It is a physically demanding job, as you have to stand for long hours, but it is easy in the sense that it does not require much knowledge or experience. Many Overseas Employment Promoters and visa agencies are active in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and African countries to export potential international workers to UAE companies.
They advertise various job openings throughout the year through newspaper ads and online job search portals. This post has published the details of one of those ads given in an online job search website. You can know all the necessary job details_ salary package, location, industry, mode of working, etc. In the bottom-most section of the post, you can apply online directly by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
- Job title: Kitchen Assistant
- Vacancy Location: UAE
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 years
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Sponsoring agency: Edge Manpower Services
- Salary Package: 900 Dirham+ Overtime
- Job type: Contract basis
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transportation: No
- Duty timings: 8 hours
- No.of hirings: 45 F/M
- Good and consistent performance gets you eligible for permanent employment and residence.
- Hotel/ Restaurant gives food during meal times to their staff.
- Free Accommodation.
- All Medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Attractive salary package.
- Paid overtime.
- All perks and privileges as mentioned in the UAE labour law.
- No knowledge is required.
- Not high experience is required
- Agency grants visa guarantee.
- No interview fees.
- No.of hirings are not too less, which means less severe competition.
- Both males and females can apply.
As per the paper ad, job requirements are not too much or too lengthy. Here are some of those main eligibility criteria requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must know how to speak, read, and write basic English.
- Visa documentation as required by the agency.
- Any specific qualification requirement is not mentioned. However, having any professional culinary course, catering course or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are available nowadays) can boost your employment chances.
Where can I find a free online Kitchen Assistant course?
There are hundreds of famous platforms for online/ digital courses. For example, Alison, Coursera, Udemy, etc. You can apply for the online course by clicking on the link below:
How to find more Kitchen Assistant jobs in UAE/ How to search for kitchen assistant jobs in UAE?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the best sources. By turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available of your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jobs.Laimoon.com are some of the most famous job sources in the UAE. Here are some of the useful tips to find more Kitchen Assistant or Kitchen helper jobs in the UAE. Some of them also offer visa sponsorship.
- Google “Famous job search portals in UAE”, “Job searching websites UAE” or “Jobs in UAE”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals will be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try with specific ones like “Kitchen Assistant / Helper Jobs”. Select UAE as your desired region in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Kitchen Jobs in UAE”, “Restaurant jobs in UAE”, “Hotel jobs in UAE”, etc.
- Select a specific country in the UAE you want to search jobs in, in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Wait for the reply and keep checking your mailbox.
How to apply?
Nowadays, it’s very easy. you can find your desired job through online job search sources by using the method above. Here is given the link of the job ad mentioned above. Submit your CV, and apply for the job. If the interviewer shortlists you, he would give you a brief phone call.