Indian Chefs/ Cooks Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: A high-paced, busy restaurant in the beautiful city of Riffa needs a Chef for producing fresh and exotic Indian Food. Indian Cuisine is like a taste abyss- you go deeper and deeper with thousands of tastes and a thousand recipes. Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in the role, using Indian Cookery tools, spices, ingredients, etc, and he can start a new life in Bahrain and the Gulf. Read on below to find more about Indian Chefs/ Cooks Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Indian Chefs/ Cooks Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
- 1 Details of Indian Chefs/ Cooks Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
- 2 Requirements of Indian Chef/ Cooks Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Indian Chef/ Cook Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Job duties of an Indian Chef or Cook / What is expected from You?
- 5 How to Apply for Indian Chef/ Cook Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Chef De Partie/ Line Cook/ Section Chef/ Commis
- Location: Riffa, Bahrain
- Expected Salary: Will be discussed during the interview
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 to 3 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Indian Chef/ Cooks Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Should know how to operate a traditional Tandoor Oven.
- Experience as a CPD or Junior Sous Chef in an Indian Restaurant.
- Fluency in English Level. Knowing Basic Arabic would be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and close-knit kitchen environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Strong food knowledge and a genuine passion for the industry
- Great cooking skills and overall technical expertise.
Benefits of Indian Chef/ Cook Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Competitive Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Amazing Career Advancement Opportunities to work in bigger and busy hotels/ hospitality industry venues.
Job duties of an Indian Chef or Cook / What is expected from You?
- Chef De Partie (the job position in hand) has different job responsibilities to assume as compared to a personal chef as he has to cook at a fast pace to keep the flow of the workstation speedy and deliver dishes in a timely manner.
- Prepare food items on the menu and deliver them to the customers in a timely manner.
- Determine the time each step of the menu item/dish preparation takes and guide other chefs/juniors according to this clock.
- His daily operations may include baking, grilling, frying, cutting, chopping, mixing, and sautéing, as required. Also remember that Indian Dishes use a lot of spices, so you should know how to season meat, vegetables, and pulses with each spice category.
- Must report to Sous or Executive Chef about any issue hindering his duties, e.g., any ingredients shortage or inventory mishandling.
How to Apply for Indian Chef/ Cook Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- Register yourself with Jooble. com by making a profile.
- Activate your profile by clicking on the link sent in the mailbox, spam, or trash.
- Click on the job you want to apply for.
- Apply by submitting your documents and bio.