House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship: Cleaner Jobs in USA have a great earning potential and chances for visa sponsorship because there is a shortage of unskilled labor in USA. Job roles like house cleaners, housekeepers, office building cleaners, public area cleaners, janitors, babysitters, and other domestic jobs roles is a great future changer for labor in Asian and African countries, as they will get a nice income, a chance to settle in a first world country, and Visa Sponsorship. Read on below to find more about House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job Description of a House Cleaner:
- 4 Benefits of House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 Part-Time and Full-Time House Cleaner Jobs in USA:
- Job title: House Cleaner
- Job Region: USA
- Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
- Expected Salary: $15-17 per hour (Basic Pay Rate) and more with experience
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- At least a High school Diploma or equivalent is required for Visa Sponsorship.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Basic English Reading and Writing fluency.
- Excellent understanding and experience with cleaning products and supplies.
- Ability to lift weight and move big objects.
- Ability to stand for a long time.
- Legally entitled to work in the USA.
Job Description of a House Cleaner:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing.
- Reporting all health and safety hazards to the homeowner.
- All everyday cleaning operations like vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors.
- Ordering cleaning supplies and products if stock runs out.
- Some cleaners. perform additional duties of changing bedding, and linens, washing dishes, and doing ironing and laundry.
- Some cleaners also perform housekeeping duties like laundry and running errands in exchange for extra pay.
- Vacuuming and brooming wooden surfaces and carpets.
- Organizing and taking care of the aesthetics of house rooms.
- Depending upon a household or family’s structure like the number of family members and their age groups, you may need to perform elderly or child care.
- Scrubbing bathrooms and toilets.
- Institutional and Domestic Housekeepers perform turn-down service and prepare the bedding for the family members and guests.
- You have to be compliant with house cleanliness, hygiene, and sanitary standards.
Benefits of House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Vast Job market i.e. Housekeepers are needed both in household and commercial residencies.
- Visa Sponsorship and Relocation.
- Permanent job opportunities for the right and hardworking candidates. As long as you have got the job, you are eligible to stay in Scandinavia. A stable job enables you to apply for permanent Immigration.
- Easy nature of the job but pays you competently.
- Paid overtime/ additional duties (like childcare or driving roles) pay you more.
- Many households offer free food and accommodation for House Cleaners, Maids, as they need 24/7 availability of a helper.
- Your client may offer you pick or drop or fare for public transport. If not, public transport is very economical in USA.
- High Living Cost in USA is offset by higher incomes and employment benefits.
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance.
- With House Cleaning experience, you also get cleaning jobs in commercial settings like hotels.
Frequently Asked Questions about House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
Who can apply for House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
Everyone can apply. All nationalities are eligible.
What is the basic minimum salary for House Cleaners?
$15-17 per hour for freshers and increases with experience.
What is the age limit for House Cleaners in USA?
18 is the minimum age. There is no upper age limit but this is the job role that can’t be undertaken by older persons, so preferably you should be under 60.
What are the visa options in USA for House Cleaners?
H1B Visa, H2B Visa.
Part-Time and Full-Time House Cleaner Jobs in USA:
Housekeeper (Full-Time and Part-TIme)
Job Requirements: Everyone can apply but anyone having a healthcare background like a live-in caregiver, etc, is preferred.
Location: Ascension St. John Health 26 Mile Road – 36750 26 Mile Road, Chesterfield, MI 48047
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Only online applications are entertained.
Maid and Housekeeper Job Positions with Visa Sponsorship
Number of Workers required: 19.
WILL TRAIN TO PERFORM A COMBINATION OF CLEANING DUTIES TO SPECIFIC STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION THROUGHOUT THE MOTEL.
MAKING BEDS, REPLENISHING LINENS AND TOILETRY ITEMS, CLEANING ROOMS AND COMMON AREAS VACUUMING, DUSTING, EMPTYING TRASH FROM GUEST ROOMS, AND CLEANING AND DISINFECTING BATHROOMS.
COMPLY WITH LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS, ORDERS, AND MANDATES RELATED TO CLEANING AND SANITATION REQUIRED TO COMBAT COVID 19.
Location: 10002, New York, USA.