Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation:
Dubai’s increasing population, coupled with the rise in medical tourism, has created a strong demand for nurses across various specialties. Whether you are interested in working in hospitals, clinics, or home healthcare settings, there are abundant opportunities available. Dubai is the hub of international employment for every skilled and unskilled profession, especially for healthcare professions that are taken by every country with visa sponsorship and many other employee benefits. The government has invested heavily in building state-of-the-art medical facilities, attracting world-class healthcare providers and professionals, thus exploring Nursing Jobs in Dubai. All you need is a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Strong command of the English Language, and you will get unforgettable benefits. Read on below to find more about Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation. Read on below to find more Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free accommodation.
Details of Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation:
- 1 Details of Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation:
- 2 Requirements of Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Nursing Job Roles in Dubai that often come with a Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Job Description of a Nurse:
- 6 How to Apply for Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Registered Nurse
- Job Region: Dubai
- Expected Salary: AED 7000-9000 (varies with experience)
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: Not always but preferred
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing License.
- DHA Licensed Registered Nurse Certification Valid BLS/ACLS/PALS/NRP Certificate.
- Experience is not always necessary, but having at least 2 years of experience boosts your job opportunities greatly.
- Entitled to work legally in Dubai.
Benefits of Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Paid Annual Holidays.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Dubai’s job market is very vast for nurses, you can never get short of jobs. Moreover, you can easily relocate to other states of the UAE as well.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Accommodation and other envious employee benefits.
Nursing Job Roles in Dubai that often come with a Visa Sponsorship:
- Registered Nurse – Paediatric Inpatient Experience: With a minimum of 2 years of Paediatric Ward experience in the UAE
- Certified Diabetes Nurse Educator Experience: Certified or has Post Degree in Diabetes Nursing
- Registered Nurse – Emergency Experience: With a minimum of 3 years of Emergency experience in the UAE
- Registered Nurse – PICU/NICU Experience: With a minimum of 4 years of PICU/NICU experience in the UAE
- Registered Nurse – Endoscopy & Theatre Experience: With a minimum of 3 years of Endoscopy/OT experience in the UAE.
- Registered Nurse – Home Care Experience: With a minimum experience of 3 years in a Home Care setting
- Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical Ward Experience: With a minimum experience of 3 years in the UAE
- Registered Nurse – OB Gyn Outpatient Experience: With minimum experience of 2 years in the UAE.
Job Description of a Nurse:
- Supporting doctors and hospital staff to know the individual needs of every patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going to a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
How to Apply for Nurse Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Nurse Jobs with Visa Sponsorship/ for foreigners, ”Registered Nurse Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Healthcare Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all of the UAE as your desired location to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.