Logistics and Courier Jobs in Aramex, Dubai 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Today we have come forward with another amazing job opportunity for those people who couldn’t find an opportunity in their life to make it to accredited degrees and big education institutions. Aramex Courier & Logistics Dubai is seeking self-motivated, ambitious, and hardworking individuals for various job roles for its logistics/ courier/ supply operations. All skilled and unskilled job roles are available in the company like packaging helpers, courier delivery drivers, logistics managers, etc. The Benefits that the company offers include (but are not limited to) free accommodation, visa sponsorship, and settlement support.
Aramex Courier & Logistics is UAE’s biggest multinational logistics, courier, and package delivery company that provides cross-border shipment services. Its operation is extended all the way around to New Zealand and Australia (the other corner of the world). However, upon surveying the various Aramex job roles available on online job portals, we come to know that most of the jobs are posted in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Keeping in view its expanding massive business scale, it needs more and more employees in all countries, especially in its origin country, Dubai. Let’s get to know more details about Logistics and Courier Jobs in Aramex, Dubai 2023 with visa sponsorship:
Job details of Logistics and Courier Jobs in Aramex, Dubai 2023:
- Job title: Logistics and Courier Jobs
- Job Industry: International shipment services, shipment services, package delivery, courier delivery, etc
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Employer’s name: Aramex
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Expected Salary: 2000-3000 AED
- Minimum Education: Secondary or High School level (skilled job roles require professional relevant qualifications)
- Minimum experience: 1-2 years
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Job fields at Aramex:
- Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Accounting& Finance.
- Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Management Trainee Programs.
- Human Resources.
- Chain & Operations.
- Freight Jobs.
- Strategy & PMO.
- Legal Advisory.
- Risk & Compliance.
In-demand Logistics and Courier job roles at Aramex (Unskilled):
Following unskilled/ semi-skilled job roles are available at Aramex that typically require no more than a high school diploma. Moreover, experience isn’t needed most of the time:
- Sales Associates.
- Shipment Chauffers.
- Delivery Drivers.
- Packing Helpers.
- Warehouse Operators.
- Warehouse Associates.
- Discharging Helpers/ Assistants.
- Administrative Personnel.
- Data Entry Clerks/ Clerks.
- Shipment Biker.
In- demand Logistics and Courier Job roles at Aramex (Skilled Job roles):
- Software Development Executive.
- Associate Product Operations.
- Corporate BIE Executive.
- Commercial Excellence Executive.
- Logistics Planner.
- Facilities Supervisor.
- Accountants/ Cheif Accountants.
- Business Development Executive.
- Procurement Manager.
- Corporate Operations Executive.
- HR Executives.
- Shipping agent (Export, Import Agents).
- Project Manager.
- Internet Ads Assessor (Language specialized).
- Regional/ Corporate Sales Manager.
- System Engineer.
- Freight Specialist.
- Creative Copy Writers.
- Customer Service Representatives/ Supervisors.
- Credit Officers.
Benefits of working at Aramex:
- Attractive overall income.
- Shipment benefits for employees.
- Free accommodation.
- Free health insurance.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Flexible working schedule i.e. all shifts are available to choose from.
- Shipping drivers are compensated for heavy freights.
Where to find Logistics and Courier Jobs at Aramex, Dubai?
You will be directed to many online job search portals when you search Logistics and Courier Jobs at Aramex, Dubai on Google. However, the majority of skilled and unskilled roles in all of the fields mentioned above are available on:
- Aramex official website.
How to Apply for Logistics and Courier Jobs at Aramex, Dubai:
- Go to Aramex’s official website.
- Click on the “Careers” page.
- Select your relevant job area like IT, Finance, etc.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and relevant documents.
- Aramex Careers Dubai will contact you within 24 hours to evaluate the status of your document and provide any additional instructions.