Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship: Dubai and the whole UAE’s Hospitality Industry is world class and world famous not because of its Sky -touching Hotels, Skyscrapers, Resorts, Shopping Centers, Beautiful Desert Scenes, and other unprecedented beauties, but also being a transitory station for many famous and all over the world airlines.
Due to being tourists’ favorite, Dubai’s Hospitality Industry keeps on thriving every year, contributing significantly to UAE’s / Dubai’s Foreign Reserves.
The UAE Hospitality Market size is expected to grow from USD 7371.2 million in 2023 to USD 9459.8 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
One of the country’s largest sources of non-oil income is the tourism industry, which is reflected in the country’s hotel supply. At the top of the hotel supply chain, the United Arab Emirates is expected to welcome at least 130 premium sites l of 34,000+ rooms in the coming years.
Source: Mordor Intelligence
These huge figures and the robust growth of Dubai’s Hospitality Industry have another aspect too i.e. the huge job potential in this industry. Dubai’s Hospitality Industry has the highest number of Foreigners working for it in all Skilled and Unskilled Jobs. From a qualified and experienced Hospitality Management professional to an inexperienced fresher, there are a lot of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024 available. Let’s get to know all the details.
Requirements of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- 1 Requirements of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- 2 Benefits of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 3 Average Salaries in Dubai’s Hospitality Industry
- 4 Top In-Demand Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 5 Hospitality Jobs in Dubai for Foreginers 2024
- 6 Room Attendant Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- 7 Bar Tender/ Supervisor Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No experience
- 8 Guest Services Executive at Jumeirah Hotels Visa Sponsored
- 9 Guest Service Agent Visa Sponsored
- 10 How to Apply for More Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Dubai Work Permit requirements
- A valid passport and a photocopy
- Passport photos
- An Emirates ID card
- An entry permit from the Ministry of Labor
- The results of a medical screening
- A copy of a company card from the employer
- A copy of the company’s commercial license
- All Immigration Documents like Health and Character Records.
- Depending upon the seniority level of the job role you are trying to hunt i.e. whether you are looking for an Unskilled or skilled job position, you may need a High School Diploma to a full Hospitality Management Degree
- Good communication skills
- Good level of Basic to Intermediate Spoken English
- Presentable and Neat
- 0-2 years of experience in Unskilled Job roles and 3-5 years in senior management roles.
- Flexible working attitude with pleasant demeanor.
Benefits of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- Hotel jobs in Dubai offer several benefits, which can make them attractive career choices. Some of the benefits of working in the hotel industry in Dubai include:
- Competitive Salaries: Many hotel jobs in Dubai offer competitive salaries, and some positions provide additional bonuses or service charges.
- Tax-Free Income: Dubai does not impose personal income taxes, which means employees can often take home more of their earnings.
- Career Growth: Dubai’s hospitality sector is continually expanding, providing ample opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- International Exposure: Working in Dubai’s hotels allows you to interact with people from various countries and cultures, providing valuable international exposure and networking opportunities.
- Diverse Workforce: Dubai is a diverse city, and hotels typically employ staff from around the world. This diversity can create a rich and inclusive work environment.
Average Salaries in Dubai’s Hospitality Industry
It is a very diverse and multifaceted question because it is difficult to state a single amount for the whole industry where there are a hundred of jobs available. However, we try to present wage range and average wages for different Jobs in the Hospitality Industry in Dubai
|Waiter/ Waitress||Range:AED 9k – AED 20k|
|Duty Manager||Range:AED 48k – AED 62k|
|Housekeepers and Room Cleaners||Range:AED 120k – AED 413k|
|Bar Tender||Range:AED 65k – AED 240k|
|Receptionist||Range:AED 23k – AED 41k|
|Sous Chef||Range:AED 6k – AED 173k|
Top In-Demand Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
By surveying all famous Job Search Portals where Hospitality Companies in Dubai have posted their job ads, we have compiled a list of those job ads that were posted most of the time, indicating their highest demand
- Sous Chef
- Security Guards
- IT Team
- General Managers
- Duty Managers
- HR Professionals
- Bar Tender/ Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Spa Manager
- Room Orderaker
Hospitality Jobs in Dubai for Foreginers 2024
Waiter/ Waitress Jobs at Marriot Dubai and Abu Dhabi with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Number 23204360
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Al Wathba a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa Abu Dhabi, Al Wathba South, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely N
Position Type Non-Management
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Guest Service Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time; moving over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces), managing the menu (reading and visually verifying information), and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and 50 pounds with assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping). Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Service Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
Room Attendant Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- Permanent and Full Time in Dubai City, Dubai
- A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and provides heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts, and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in the same position for at least 1 year.
- Luxury hotel experience is a must
- Passion for excellent service
- Excellent team player and great communication skills
Bar Tender/ Supervisor Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No experience
- Bar Tender /Supervisors /Bar tenders (Must have Cocktail making experience)
- Employer: 5 Star, 4 Star Hotels, Bar & Restaurants, High Street Restaurants, Asian Restaurants
- Salary: AED 116000.00 to 1350000.00 per annum
- Location: Dubai
- Working days/hours: 39 to 46 hours within a 5-day week
- Benefits & Entitlements: 28 days paid holiday (pro rata), income boosting incentives, employers’ workplace pension, meals on duty, etc, and more
- Prospects: Salary review; promotion, recognition, and reward for outstanding performance
Guest Services Executive at Jumeirah Hotels Visa Sponsored
- A minimum of 2 years of guest service experience in a 5-star hotel. Should have a Secondary School Certificate or Degree. Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Applications as well as Front Office Applications (Opera). Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate with guests and colleagues. Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language is an added value
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes:
- Fully furnished shared accommodation • Free transport to and from your place of work
- Laundry services
- Meals during working hours
- Bi-annual flight allowance
- Medical coverage as well as accident insurance
- Retail and leisure discounts
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
- Click Here to Apply
Guest Service Agent Visa Sponsored
- Ghaya Grand Hotel
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Permanent and Full Time Job
How to Apply for More Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for more Hospitality jobs in Dubai, follow these steps:
- Search for hotel job vacancies in Dubai on various job portals, hotel websites, or through recruitment agencies.
- Explore popular job portals in the UAE, including Bayt.com, Gulf Talent, and LinkedIn, to find relevant job listings.
- Keep an eye on hotel websites and social media pages for any job openings or career opportunities they might post.