Do you want to study in New Zealand on full scholarship and without IELTS? This post highlights some of the best universities in New Zealand offering fully funded study in New Zealand scholarships without IELTS 2023. Everyone is striving day and night to achieve one goal or another. But unfortunately, we all don’t have the same means to meet our ends. Some are roaming day and night for job opportunities, while others are ambitious for their professional life and want to get the best out of it through excellent educational opportunities. Realizing this, we have decided to take the responsibility of keeping our followers aware and informed about all of the options available to them under one roof. Today,s post is the first step of this scholarship series; We’ve compiled a list of scholarships that don’t require IELTS and the universities offering them:
Details of Fully Funded Scholarships for New Zealand without IELTS:
- Country: New Zealand
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- The scholarship is applicable on: Bachelor’s, Master, and Doctoral Programs
- Who can apply: Everyone from anywhere in the world
- IELTS required: No
Why Study in New Zealand Fully Funded scholarship without IELTS worth grabbing?
Not anyone can score well in IELTS despite having immense ability and potential in his/ her study field they wish to get more education. For instance, some people may be excellent in Mathematics, IT, or Engineering, but they may be a bit weaker in English listening. So, a low score in IELTS gives a misinterpreted image of their ability, and very talented and potential candidates, who can otherwise perform very well, fail to get the opportunities they deserve. This opportunity enables all deserving students around the world to pursue their dream of studying in the world’s leading educational institutions.
Why Study in New Zealand?
New Zealand has a lot to offer. This small and breathtakingly beautiful country is unanimously the most peaceful country in the world with one of the highest standards of living. There are a few, but not only, benefits of choosing New Zealand as a study place:
- The matchless quality of living or standards of living.
- Being a hub of international students, immigrants, foreign workforce or businesses, etc, it has a beautiful and diverse culture.
- A well-developed education system with internationally accredited qualifications and ample research opportunities.
- An extensive and accommodating job market both for skilled and unskilled workers.
- Equal employee rights for local, as well as, International applicants.
- No records of racial/ geographical/ religious/ sexual or any other kind of discrimination against foreign students.
- A welcoming and friendly society with an exceptionally welcoming society for international students and workers.
- An opportunity to learn from innovative experts in top-demanded subjects on lower tuition feeds and full scholarships ( you don’t have to pay much for this golden chance).
- Unlike many other countries, New Zealand gives you an opportunity to take on Part-time time jobs while on Student Visa.
- According to New Zealand’s Immigration department, more than 90 percent of foreign workers and students reported the country to be immensely friendly. Moreover, New Zealand has one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Agricultural / Farm Jobs in Germany 2023 with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Online
Fully Funded Study in New Zealand scholarships without IELTS:
1. University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship:
Sponsoring body: University of Waikato
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Eligible programs: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Availaible disciplines: All.
- Duration: Depends upon the program you are enrolled in.
- Eligibility: Everyone enrolling first time in university, a valid offer letter from the university, GPA equivalent to a B+ grade.
- Non-eligibility: Students coming through student exchange programs are not acceptable.
- Benefits: NZD $20,000 for undergraduate tuition fee and NZD $15,000 for postgraduate tuition fee, No IELTS.
- Selection criteria: Academic merit.
The University of Auckland ADB-JSP Scholarship:
- Sponsoring body: Asian Development Bank.
- Eligible Programs: Master / Postgraduate Programs in Public Health, Environmental Science, Master in Developmental Studies, and Master in Engineering disciplines.
- Available disciplines: Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and Business Administration.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Deadline: Ongoing.
- Eligibility: 1. Be a national of ADB Borrowing Member Country.
- 2. Not holding the nationality/ dual nationality of any developed country
- 3. Superior Academic record (CGPA equivalent to A or A+) in Bachelor.
- 4. At least 2 years of proven professional working experience at the time of application.
- 5. Not more than 35 years of age.
- Non-eligibility: Dependents are not covered by this scholarship.
- Benefits: 1. Your full tuition fee is covered.
- 2. You are given airfare to travel from your home country to New Zealand and vice versa.
- 3. Health/ Medical Insurance.
- 4. No IELTS.
- 5. You will be given a living allowance.
- 6. Applicable in 9 countries other than New Zealand.
- Selection Criteria: Academic merit.
3. the University of Canterbury Scholarships for Needy Students:
- Sponsoring body: University of Canterbury.
- Eligible Programs: All undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Duration: Depends upon the program.
- Deadline: Ongoing.
- Available disciplines: Applicable in every discipline of Arts, Sciences, Technology, etc.
- Eligibility criteria: According to the University of Canterbury’s official website, the following are the requirements: (a) You must have less than $1000 in all of your bank accounts at the date of application. You must be able to demonstrate that you are willing and able to complete your studies and graduate from UC. (c)You must have exhausted all other practical possible sources of assistance before making an application. (d): The maximum grant to any one student should not exceed $800.
- Benefits: (a) Financial Assistance. (b): Issued every year (c): No IELTS.
- Selection Criteria: Need-based Financial Assistance
4. Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship:
- Sponsoring body: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs: School leavers, First-year students, Postgraduate students, and Postgraduate Researchers.
- Duration: One Year.
- Deadline: Trimester 1: 30 November; Trimester 2: 1 June; Trimester 3: 1 September.
- Available Disciplines: Applicable in every discipline of Arts, Sciences, Technology, etc.
- Eligibility criteria: You must be either an international student paying a full fee or an international/ local student entering the first year of undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Non-eligibility: According to the University of Victoria’s website, the following categories are not eligible:
- completed your secondary education at a New Zealand school
- completed the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) or Foundation Studies Programme
- are a Study Abroad or Twinning student from one of our overseas partner universities
- are in your second year of study in the same degree program at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Benefits: (a) This scholarship can be held simultaneously with any other award/ scholarship (b) No IELTS (c) Partial Fees covered.
- Selection criteria: Academic record.
5. Lincoln University International Taught Master Scholarship:
- Sponsoring body: Lincoln University.
- Eligible Programs: 180-credit taught Masters program given below:
• Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
• Master of Business – Finance
• Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
• Master of Sports and Recreation Management
• Master of Tourism Management
• Master of International Rural Development.
• Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
• Master of Pest Management
• Master of Precision Agriculture
• Master of Science in Food Innovation
• Master of Environment Management & Policy
• Master of Management in Agribusiness
• Master of Management in Agricultural System
• Master of Wine and Viticulture (February only)
• Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience.
- Scholarship details: NZ$10,000 to be applied to the Business, Finance, and Management programs, while NZ$7000 to be applied to Agriculture, Environment Sciences, and Computing programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: GPA equivalent to B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree.
- Selection criteria: Academic achievement, personal qualities, Need-based, where you live, the course of study you choose.
- Benefits: No IELTS, Selection criteria need many important factors into consideration, applicable to many programs.