The DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 is an opportunity for international students to get complete funding for their education. You can apply for this scholarship to study for a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at one of Germany’s most prestigious universities. Scholarships offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provide recipients with either 861 or 1,200 Euros in monthly support payments.
Professionals who have received adequate education and are connected to a network of worldwide allies play an essential role in the long-term growth of their nations. They are the best assurance for a better future with less poverty and more excellent education and health care for all people. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) encourages the development of specialists from developing and newly industrialized nations by providing postgraduate study programs focusing on growth.
The scholarships provide foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries from all academic fields the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at a state-recognized German university and, in some exceptional cases, to pursue a doctoral degree and obtain a university qualification in Germany. The graduates can come from any country.
DAAD Scholarship 2023
- Host nation: Germany
- Level of Education: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Doctorate
Time Allotted for the Program:
- A Scholarship for Graduate Studies (12 to 24 months)
- Financial support for graduate school (12 to 42 months)
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Depending on the study program that you select; check the deadlines here for further information.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023-2024 – Online Apply
Scholarships Offered By The DAAD
The recipient of a DAAD Scholarship 2023 for Master’s and Doctoral Study in Germany will receive all of the following benefits:
- Monthly payments ranging from 861 Euros for graduates to 1,200 Euros for doctorate students, depending on the student’s academic degree.
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the participant’s home nation or another source of support.
- Contributions to the cost of insurance coverage for medical expenses, accidents, and personal liability.
- One-time payment for educational expenses.
Scholarship recipients may be eligible for additional benefits such as the ones listed below, depending on the specifics of their situation:
- Assistance with the monthly rent.
- A contribution (up to a maximum of €500. each semester) toward any potential tuition fees that the university may assess.
Requirements To Receive A DAAD Scholarship
- Applicants must satisfy all of the given requirements to be considered for the DAAD Scholarship 2023 for Master’s and Doctoral Programs in Germany:
- Either English or German is required from candidates. The English language is used as the medium of instruction for all international programs. You will typically be expected to provide evidence of your proficiency in the English language, such as a TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- The instruction for the other programs is provided in German as their primary language. You will typically be needed to provide proof of your proficiency in German, such as a DSH or TestDaF certificate.
- Applicants must hold either a Bachelor’s degree (typically earned after four years of study) or a Master’s degree in the relevant field.
- Prospective employees must have worked in their field for at least two years.
- Candidates can demonstrate that their motivation is related to development, and it is expected that, after receiving their training or scholarship, they will assume social responsibility, and initiate and support change processes in their personal and professional environments, and take on social responsibility.
Chevening Scholarship in UK (Fully Funded)
How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship?
- Every individual interested in applying for the scholarship must do so through the organization’s main website.
- To view the whole application process, navigate to the official website and look for the “Application Process” link.
- A candidate is only required to apply to one of the university’s postgraduate programs; they are not required to use directly by the university.
Documentation Needed to Apply for a DAAD Scholarship
To apply, an applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- Capability in the Use of the English Language
- Copies of the Academic Degrees and Transcripts That Have Been Officially Attested to