At the moment, the following positions at the FPSC are open to Pakistani nationals with Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees from universities recognized by the HEC: Assistant Director, Deputy Director (Urdu Stenographer), Registrar Trade Union, Directory System, Deputy Chief, Assistant Director (Software), Assistant Director (Minerals), Assistant Chief, Law Officer, Ordnance Man. General Staff Officer Grade-I (Classified Radiologist). Secondary School Teacher (Female).
In Pakistan, the recruitment of civil servants and bureaucrats falls under the purview of the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
The first Public Service Commission was set up in 1926, during British colonial rule. Following Pakistan’s independence in 1947, the Government of Pakistan Act mandated the establishment of the commission.
Article 242 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan establishes the legal basis for the commission’s current work. It operates under the FPSC Regulations (1978) and the Rules of Business (1973). In addition to its administrative responsibilities, the panel will also have some limited legal authority.
FPSC Openings in 2023
Qualifications for FPSC Job Postings
A doctorate, MPhil, master’s or bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field from a HEC-recognized institution is required for all FPSC jobs.
Expertise is needed for all open positions.
The age range for eligible candidates is 22 to 40 years old.
Positions for a General Staff Officer, Grade-I (Classified Radiologist), can be found on the Interventional Radiology Department’s job description.
Jobs at the Ministry of Defence: Lawyer, Ordnance Management Officer, and More
List of Available Positions for Female Secondary School Teachers in the Federal Education System Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training: Assistant Director Vacancies Secondary School Teacher Openings (Men)
Department of Justice and Safety Assistant Director (Software) Assistant Solicitor
How to Apply for 2023 FPSC Job Applications
- Candidates can submit their applications through http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants who cannot submit their materials electronically may submit a hard copy of their application package, including all supporting documents, to the FPSC Secretary.
- The application due date is July 22, 2023.
- Candidates for BS-16 and BS-17 must deposit Rs.300/- for the examination, while those for BS-18 must deposit Rs.750/-, those for BS-19 must deposit Rs.1200/-, and those for BS-20 and above must deposit Rs.1500/-; the deposit slip number must be entered into the online application form, or the original deposit slip must be attached to the application form.
- Candidates must follow the given timeline for tests and interviews to be considered for employment.
- Original documents are required to be brought to the interview by the candidate.