Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners 2023: Food Service Supervisor/ Manager Jobs is an ideal career pathway for those who don’t have much education or many years of experience but have good administration and interpersonal skills. Your job is easy, but still, it pays you well.
Our today’s employer is a restaurant named Total Pan situated in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. In total, 2 vacancies are available for this job, and candidates are required to join as soon as possible. It is a Full-time/Permanent job role. Read on below to find every important detail of the job:
Details of Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners:
- 1 Details of Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners:
- 2 Requirements of Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners:
- 3 Job Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Food Services Manager
- 4 Benefits of Food Services Manager Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 How to Apply for Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship
- 6 More Visa-sponsored Food Manager/ Supervisor Jobs in Canada:
- Job Title: Food Services Manager/ Supervisor.
- Employer’s name: Royal Pan, Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- Job Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Job Industry: Hoteling/ Food services
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent.
- Duty Hours: 30 hours per week.
- No. of vacancies: 2
- Experience Required: Will be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: 18-onwards.
- Expected Salary: CAD17 per hour.
Requirements of Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners:
- No specialized education is needed; no minimum education prerequisites. A High School diploma is enough.
- Having an experience of at least one year would be preferred. As there are only two vacancies available, there is fierce competition for this job role. So, the more experience any candidate has, the more chances he has to get selected.
- Candidates with experience in any catering company, hospital/medical facility, or clinic will be preferred.
- Candidate must be physically fit to stand for long periods of time.
- You must be fluent in English Language Communication.
- The candidate must have sufficient funds in his account to pay the relocation fee.
- Candidate must be able to work in a quick-paced environment. He must have extra managerial/ administration/ leadership skills. He should have extra mind-eye coordination to catch any mismanagement, mistake, or any other violation.
- You need to have a valid work permit and work visa. Or you can work while being on a student visa. For this job role, you have to apply for the unskilled category of work visas. As Canada uses a point Immigration system, you need to secure the minimum score required for work-related immigration.
- You need to participate in a training program during the first month of the job.
Housekeeper Jobs in Italy 2023 with Visa Sponsorship (Apply online)
Job Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Food Services Manager
- The candidate will be responsible for directing kitchen employees in everyday kitchen operations like cooking, food presentation, food serving, and supplies handling.
- Provide advice on menu preparation, recipe standards, portion control, waste management, etc.
- Keeping a record of/ ordering food supplies/ kitchen inventory. Similarly, they are in charge of checking deliveries.
- Planning and controlling kitchen budget.
- Coordinating activities of staff responsible for food production, preparation, and serving, such as chefs, waiters, dishwashers, kitchen assistants, etc.
- Cleaning the kitchen and work areas.
- Having a sound knowledge of health, safety, and hygiene standards and ensuring their proper observance by the kitchen staff.
- Must have a sound knowledge of all dietary cures and preventions like
- Cooking customized meals for patients as per the dietitian’s instructions or making meals for customers with food allergies or any type of intolerances.
- Inspecting kitchens and food service areas.
- Organizing and managing buffets and banquets or any other events.
Benefits of Food Services Manager Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Annual Holidays.
- Paid Overtime.
- Easy nature of the job; you get to adapt to your work settings or routine very quickly.
- Employee social and long-term benefits.
Heavy Bus Driver Jobs in UAE with visa sponsorship 2023 – Apply Online
How to Apply for Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Food Services Manager/ Supervisor Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Catering Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Food Services/ Sector Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Hotel management Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners.”
- Select Ontario, Canada in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Visa-sponsored Food Manager/ Supervisor Jobs in Canada:
Click here to find more visa-sponsored Food Service Manager/ Supervisor Jobs in Canada: