If you belong to the teaching profession and want to get a job in Japan with visa sponsorship then you are at the right place here we will help you to get a teaching job in Japan. Teaching jobs in Japan are the most sought-after jobs in Japan because most Japanese people only know Japanese and they don’t know English well, so English teaching jobs in Japan are the most in-demand jobs for foreigners. Today we will tell you about how to get a job as an English teacher in Japan as a foreigner and also how to find visa-sponsoring organizations for foreign teachers. Also, we will tell you who is eligible for teaching jobs in Japan and everything you need to know about teaching jobs in Japan.
Job Details Teacher Jobs in Japan Visa Sponsorship
Below are the latest teacher job details in Japan which are the basic details that you need to fulfill.
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Expert level English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
Teaching jobs in Japan have many benefits but here are some common benefits that employers can offer including:
- Health Insurance: This can include medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their families.
- Retirement plans: Employers may offer 401(k) plans or pension plans to help employees save for retirement.
- Paid time off: This can include vacation days, sick days, and other types of time off that employees may use for personal or medical reasons.
- Professional development: Some employers may offer opportunities for employees to attend training or workshops to improve their skills or advance their careers.
- Employee discounts: Employers can offer discounts on products or services to their employees as a benefit.
- Flexible work arrangements: Employers may offer flexible work arrangements, such as the ability to work from home or flexible work hours, as an employee benefit.
- Employee assistance programs: Employers can offer programs to help employees with personal or professional issues, such as financial counseling or mental health support.
Who can Apply?
People from every country are eligible to apply for teaching jobs in Japan but before applying you need to meet some basic requirements which are listed below.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Native or near-native proficiency in English
- A clean criminal record
- A teaching qualification, such as a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate
Countries eligible to apply for Sponsorship jobs in Australia
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
The average salary for a teacher in Japan is about ¥260,000 (about $2,200 USD) Per month. Teacher salaries in Japan go up and down according to your qualifications and teaching experience.
How to Apply
There are many ways to apply for jobs in Japan with visa sponsorship but my recommended way to find jobs in Japan with visa sponsorship is to search for jobs in online job posting websites that cover various fields in Japan. I am working on posting daily jobs. Below we have listed the links of some websites where you can check the list of jobs related to teachers.
Now click on any link above and you will land on another website. Each of the websites we’ve posted above where you can find job listings does the same thing. First, you need to create an account on these websites and then select the job you want to apply for from the list of jobs. After selecting the job you have to read the complete description before applying for the jobs and then the last thing you have to do is click on Apply Now button and then apply.
I hope this post will help you to get jobs in Japan with visa sponsorship in 2023.
If you have any queries related to this topic then you can contact us using our WhatsApp group. You can see our WhatsApp group join link which is at the bottom right corner of this page.