English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship: Super English Language School is looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join their team of thirteen fantastic teachers to teach English to the fun-loving and enthusiastic young learners of ”Surat Thani” (It literally means the Place of Good People in Thai Language). Students are very well-behaved and eager to learn, and the school offers you an unparalleled learning environment. You have a local teacher assistant in your class and each class of the school. This position is for those who like to laugh and have fun in the classroom, and are willing to work hard to make sure the students have a productive time while enjoying and learning simultaneously. The good news is that this job post is not only for English-speaking candidates from UK, Australia, USA, or EU. Rather, all nationalities eligible to apply from Asian, African, and Latin American backgrounds like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, UAE, Mexico, etc. You will be offered full support during your job contract like accommodation support, minimum amount of paperwork, paid travel break, etc. Let’s find out more about English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship (Full Support during Contract).
Details of English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Duties of an English Language Teacher:
- 5 Teachers Testimonials Working at Super English Language School:
- 6 How to Apply for English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: English Language Teaching
- Job Region: Surat Thani, Thailand
- Expected Salary: 37,500++ baht per month salary
- Job Schedule: 25 teaching hours per week (weekends off)
- Holiday pay: 20,000 baht for the holiday month
- Working Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. workday
- Employment Term: On-Contract
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employment Benefits: Yes
Requirements of English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- You should have a valid English Language Teaching Certification like PGCE, IELTS, ESL, TOEFL, or equivalent.
- A bachelor’s in English Linguistics or Early Childhood Education is preferred.
- Teaching experience of one year at least.
Benefits of English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
- All national holidays will be paid, as well as a 1-2 week Christmas break – a two-month travel break in March and April
- Work Visa/ Permit will be provided by the school with renewal every year.
- Full Accommodation Support.
- Full Teacher Training provided.
- Full support of every kind throughout the contract.
Job Duties of an English Language Teacher:
- Evaluation of Student Work and giving thorough feedback.
- Mentoring And Advising Students about improving their English Language Skills and suggesting them online self-learning methods.
- Experienced with professional teaching methods/ contemporary teaching methods.
- Allotting and coordinating student activities.
- Preparation of Listening, Speaking, and Writing Lessons
- Designing Class Work and Marking homework.
- Marking of Placement, Progress, and Achievement Tests.
- Developing hard/ soft Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses and for Special/additional Courses. Also making worksheets and books for weak students.
- Attending Staff Meetings or Workshops Arranged by Senior Staff.
- Assisting with conducting Listening, Speaking, and Writing Examinations successfully.
Teachers Testimonials Working at Super English Language School:
“I really like that the Thidamaepra campus is conveniently located in the heart of the city. Easy access to resources such as shopping, transport, food, and entertainment can be massively timesaving. The campus itself comprises a collection of modern and contemporary buildings mixed with a large garden area and ample parking. This wide-open plan is a breath of fresh air in the busy urban center. Having taught in rural and small-town schools prior, I recognize that it is the staff, resources, and location that have bolstered my return year after year. The mutual respect between Super English and Thai staff is the foundation of our success. This supportive working relationship with Super English is the topping of the cake! Despite my long personal commute, it is the best job I’ve ever had”
“Working with such bright students in my two years at Thida has been a joy. The students always respond well when I challenge them with new lessons, and it has been very rewarding to see them develop.”
How to Apply for English Language Teaching Jobs in Thailand with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for this position, please send an email with your attached:
- Current Photo
- University Diploma Scan
- Available Start Date