Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship: If you are a Baker by profession (baking for a local retail store/ supermarket or baking in a factory for a well-known brand), this post could be a life-changing opportunity for you! Getting a job as a Baker is not as difficult as you think. Definitely, no one would want to waste this golden opportunity of working in Canada with no high-fi degree and beginner-level experience. This job post is about Bread Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship in Costco, a multinational corporation running a warehouse club of a retail giant business, and is the World’s largest retailer of beef, organic food products, etc.
This post not only provides you with up-to-date information on the Bread Baking Job vacancies at Costco, Canada but also a guide about how to get Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship at other wholesale and retail Canadian Bakery businesses. Read on below to find more about Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job Duties of a Baker:
- 4 Types of Baker Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- 5 Bakery Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 Benefits of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 7 Average salary of a Baker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 8 How to Apply for Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Employer Name: Costco Wholesale.
- Position: Baker
- No. Of Vacancies: 9
- Salary: $18.99 per hour
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manotida, New Brunswick, and other 4 locations in Canada
- Country: Canada
Requirements of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Candidate must have at least High School Education.
- Candidate must have Meal Security Certification.
- Candidate must have experience/ expertise working as a Baker.
Job Duties of a Baker:
- A baker creates recipes for cookies, cakes, pastries, biscuits, tarts, patisserie, pastries, pretzels, bread, and other items on the menu, and prepares those items according to this set recipe. He is also in charge of developing those recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for cakes, biscuits, bagels, patisserie, and other items.
- Preparing fillings (cream, vegetables, chicken), toppings, glazings, icings, and decorations for cakes, pastries, patisserie, and tarts.
- Maintaining hygiene in the kitchen/ cooking area/ bakery during the whole working process.
- Keeping a check on ingredients’ stock and refilling any item when necessary.
- Combining ingredients in a set ratio as the recipe demands using electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery equipment to make baked goods.
- Ensure that each item meets the safety and quality control standards of the organization.
- Greeting customers, answering queries, making recommendations to make your service better, accepting orders and payments, and other transactions.
- Keeping and maintaining records of deliveries, inventory, production, and sales levels.
- Taking necessary customer information/biodata and ensuring that orders/ deliveries are fulfilled on time and as customers demand.
- Cleaning workstations and sanitizing equipment.
Types of Baker Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
Here are some of the common job titles at bakeries with respect to the primary responsibilities of a baker:
- Bakery Chef.
- Pastry Chef/ Cook.
- Dough Maker.
- Candy maker.
- Bagel maker.
- Pie maker.
- Cookie icer.
- Production baker.
Bakery Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Bakery Assistant.
- Bakery Manager.
- Bakery Clerk.
- Bakery Accountant.
- Kitchen Assistant/ helper.
- Bakery waiter/ waitress.
- Bakery bench hand.
- Bakery Production and Equipment Operator.
- New Product Development.
Benefits of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Candidates get a pay scale.
- Insurance coverage advantages and a routine medical check-in facility are offered.
- Saving and worker advantages are additionally granted to staff.
- The candidate will get an incredible working setting.
- The candidate will get Visa Sponsorship.
Average salary of a Baker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
Several essential factors in a baker’s job criteria, such as schooling, professional bakery certification, the total number of years spent in a job, etc. However, according to Indeed random employees and employers survey, the average salary of a Baker is $ 36, 203 in Canada with a typical salary range between $30,646 and $ 41,906. This pertains to the average hourly rate of $17 with a range of $ 15-20.
How to Apply for Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
You can apply by clicking on the link given below. You have to apply with your email address, Cover Letter, and CV.