Carpenters, Masons, Steel Fixers, Electricians, and Plumbers have bright career prospects everywhere_Europe, Gulf countries, America, etc. Carpenter and Mason Jobs in Romania 2023 are a golden opportunity for construction labour in Asian and African countries who are struggling for a better future. All you need is proven work experience and a good record. General Mason vacancies are available for everyone_male, female students, fresh trainees, and experienced job seekers. Educational background doesn’t matter; they are available for all skilled workers_ uneducated, primary, middle, matric, inter, graduate, master level and above persons.
Other job roles advertised in newspapers and online job search portals in the month of February are Plaster, Welder, Cargo Handlers, Steel fixers, Qasab, Drivers, Foreman civil, Foreman mechanical, Pipe Fitters, Machine Operators, Cook helpers, Painters, Riggers, Gypsum workers, etc. In this post, we have published complete job details, salary package, education, training and skills requirements for Carpenter and Mason Jobs in Romania for foreigners along with the link to apply online in the bottom-most section. So, let’s get started:
- Job title: Carpenter and Mason Jobs
- Region: Romania
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Offer expiry date: 12 Feb- 11 March
- Hiring body: Ajsa International Recruiters
- Visa fees: 2000 EUR (398000 rupees)
- Average salary: 600 EUR (Rs 156,241)
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Knowledge required: Not necessary but would be a plus
- Experience required: Yes
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical expenses: Covered by the company
- Free ticket: No
- Health Insurance: No
- Free Transportation: Yes
- Job type: Temporary
- Duty timing: 8 hours
- Pathway to permanent residence in Europe.
- Visa fees are not too high.
- Free Accommodation.
- Medical expenses by company.
- Free transportation.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free transportation.
- The method to apply is easy.
- Romanian Labour law gives many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
As per the paper ad, the following are the main job requirements:
- 2 years of relevant work experience. The more experience you have, the more chances you have of being hired.
- Having relevant qualifications like a 6-month Vocational Carpentry course after the middle, Shuttering Carpentry course, Civil engineering diploma, CERT Masons/Brick layer, etc., would be a plus. However, any educational background can apply.
- Good grip over basic/business-level English.
- Visa documentation as demanded by the agency.
Which institutes are offering Carpentry/ Masonry courses in Pakistan?
You can earn online free courses and diplomas on Coursera, Alison, Udemy, etc. However, there are many reputed institutes in all the big cities of Pakistan. For example:
- Imperial College of Engineering, Lahore.
- Wilayat Technical Institute, Rawalpindi.
- Government Technical Training Institute, Gujar Khan.
- Applied Technologies Institute, Dina.
- Pak-Emarate Polytechnic institute, Rawalpindi.
- Construction Machinery Technology Training Institute, Islamabad.
- Technical Training Centre, Karachi.
- Benazir Bhutto the Shaheen University of Technology and Skill Development, Khairpur.
- Government College of Technology, Chakwal.
- Government Technical Training Centre, Gojra
How to Search?
There are some easy steps to follow:
- Enter your search keywords in Google or any other job search portal like Indeed, LinkedIn, or Glassdoor.
- Search specific or to-the-point keywords like “Carpenter and Mason Jobs in Romania”, “Carpenter and Mason Jobs in Romania for foreigners”, “Shutter Carpentry Jobs in Romania”, “Stonemasonry jobs in Romania”, etc.
- Go for general search terms to find more relevant results if specific keywords don’t bring the desired results. For instance, “Construction Jobs in Romania for foreigners”, Metalworking jobs in Romania”, “Labour Jobs in Romania”, etc.
- Submit your CV and related documents.
- Wait for the reply.
How to Apply?
Type the title of your desired job role in Google’s search bar or that of any job search portal like Indeed, LinkedIn, etc. You would be served by multiple employing organizations who are searching for dedicated candidates like you.