Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship: Qbake has become a well-recognized brand in the market due to its robust distribution system ensures that everyone enjoys our fresh & finest bread products like White Wholegrain Bread, Arabic Bread, Cream Cheese Sandwich Rolls, Cream Bun, Croissant, Pitta Bread, and many other tasty bread varieties.
You will be responsible for baking fresh loaves of bread and other kinds of fresh bread. It is also the baker’s responsibility to ensure the quality of the goods being used is up to par and make note of when supplies are running low so that an order can be made. Visa Sponsorship is available for applicants outside Qatar. Let’s have a look at job requirements, eligibility criteria, job duties, and associated benefits with Qbake for Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship, Transport, and Accommodation
Details of Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Duties of a Baker at Qbaker:
- 5 Who can Apply for Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Bread Baker|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time|
|Salary Hourly||QAR 2000 per month|
Requirements of Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Fast-paced and Highly Organized Individual
- Physical Strength to stand for long periods of time
- The strength to lift, push, and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg) which can also involve bending and kneeling
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
Benefits of Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship
- Free Transport
- Free Accommodation
- Job opportunity at the most reputable Baking business in Qatar boosts your CV to another level.
- Competitive Salary
Job Duties of a Baker at Qbaker:
- A baker creates recipes for different kinds of bread, or bread items on the menu, and prepares those items according to this set recipe. He is also in charge of developing those recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for bread.
- Maintaining hygiene in the kitchen/ cooking area/ bakery during the whole working process.
- Keeping a check on ingredients’ stock and refilling any item when necessary.
- Combining ingredients in a set ratio as the recipe demands using electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery equipment to make baked goods.
- Ensure that each item meets the safety and quality control standards of the organization.
- Greeting customers, answering queries, making recommendations to make your service better, accepting orders and payments, and other transactions.
- Keeping and maintaining records of deliveries, inventory, production, and sales levels.
- Taking necessary customer information/biodata and ensuring that orders/ deliveries are fulfilled on time and as customers demand.
- Cleaning workstations and sanitizing equipment.
Who can Apply for Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UAE, Gulf Countries like Qatar, and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Bread Baker Jobs in Qatar with Free Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly on Qbake website