Barista Jobs in Starbucks Canada 2023: Starbucks is a name that requires no introduction. Whether you are a coffee lover or not, you must have been familiar with Starbucks very well. Securing a job in such well-reputed companies, having branches and job opportunities worldwide would be a dream for us all. This post has come forward to make this dream true. Today we will discuss Barista Jobs in Starbucks Canada. Starbucks store code #54867 has a barista vacancy open. Currently, there is only a single vacancy open for Barista Jobs at Starbucks, but these vacancies are available throughout the year. Candidates are entitled to apply through the official website of Starbucks.
As of April 2023, there are a total of 1,419 Starbucks stores in Canada and 35,711 in a total of 84 countries in the world. Having an experience as a barista in any Starbucks store Is a very valuable asset in getting the same job role in Starbucks anywhere in the world (in case you have to move out of Canada). So, let’s know more in detail about this golden opportunity:
Job details of a Barista at Starbucks:
- 1 Job details of a Barista at Starbucks:
- 2 Requirements of Barista Jobs at Starbucks:
- 3 Benefits of Barista Job at Starbucks:
- 4 Job description/ responsibilities of a Barista at a Starbucks:
- 5 Barista Course and Interview Questions
- 6 How to Apply for Barista Jobs at Starbucks Online?
- 7 More Barista Jobs Online with Visa Sponsorship.
- Job title: Barista
- Country: Erie Street South, Canada.
- Employer’s name: Starbucks.
- Age limit: 18 onwards
- Mode of hiring: Documents Submissions review/ Short Interview.
- Salary Package: CAD 14.53 per hour.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No but will be preferred.
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: No.
- Free Accommodation: Only for the disabled.
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 1 M/F
- Job type: Permanent.
Warehouse Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship
Requirements of Barista Jobs at Starbucks:
As per the job ad,
- There is no minimum education requirement.
- There is no minimum experience requirement as those candidates having no prior job experience are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must speak English fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work legally in Canada.
- Candidate must not have any criminal history. Anyone with a criminal history would be employed according to state and federal regulations.
- Applicants must be willing to work multiple/ varying shifts depending upon the operational need of the store.
- Applicants must be familiar with food preparation and serving techniques. That’s why candidates with any previous experience in the culinary profession would be preferred.
- Applicant must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Applicant must be a quick learner that can work in a faced-paved environment with excellent mind-hand coordination and adapt to workplace settings quickly.
Benefits of Barista Job at Starbucks:
- There is no education requirement.
- There is no minimum experience requirement. Freshers can also apply.
- Attractive wage structure i.e. $14.53 per hour.
- Applicants will also get access to free dental check-ups every month.
- The selected candidate is also bestowed with a dedicated life insurance policy.
- The store will provide candidates with future savings plans.
- Employees are given meals during meal times.
- Starbucks provides accommodation to its staff with disabilities.
Job description/ responsibilities of a Barista at a Starbucks:
- As a barista, you have to make and serve quality Starbucks beverages like coffee, tea, cocktails, milkshakes, and other specialty beverages.
- You have to greet customers well and help them find seating.
- They are well-versed in taking customer orders and collecting payments.
- The candidate should be competent enough to modify the menu as per the customer’s customization.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, food equipment, and tools.
- Keeping a record of ingredients and ordering them if short.
- Informing customers about special, most sold, or new items on the menu.
HGV Truck Driver Jobs in UK 2023 with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online)
Barista Course and Interview Questions
If you have done a Barista course from any online or in-person professionals culinary school or institution, it would help you greatly in securing a job in top-notch cafes and hotels like Starbucks. Moreover, enrolling in any short free online courses available over virtual courses giants like Coursera, Alison, and Udemy would greatly help you understand your job role. You can mention the earned certificate over your CV / Resume too.
As the mode of hiring is an interview after documents submission, you need to learn some very fundamental concepts about the barista profession as your employer wants to assess your knowledge about the profession. These questions also help you clear your conceptual understanding of your profession/ job.
Barista Questions on Indeed_ Updated version of 2023
How to Apply for Barista Jobs at Starbucks Online?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Barista Jobs at Starbucks Canada”, “Starbucks Jobs in Canada”, “Waiter Jobs at Starbucks Canada”, “Food Serving Jobs at Starbucks”, “Starbucks store jobs.”
- Select your desired location in Canada to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
Click here to apply on the website directly
More Barista Jobs Online with Visa Sponsorship.
One can find many barista Jobs with visa sponsorship in Canada, America, UK, USA, Australia, UAE and other hotspots of jobseekers.
Click here to apply for more Barista Jobs
Caregiver Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship (Easy Apply)