Canada Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program 2023: Anyone can get a free Farm Job in Canada with free visa sponsorship. This is relatively a guaranteed and responsive way to get a Canadian work visa and a stable, well paying job there as work visa applications associated with seasonal agricultural work visa programs are processed more quickly. Those candidates that are associated with agriculture in one way or another like to have experience working on any farm or any other job that falls under the category of Agriculture sector work, have any Agriculture degree or internship certificate, etc, would be highly preferred.
The Canadian government has entered into an agreement with many other Asian, African, Latin American, and Caribbean countries to recruit farm workers from around the globe and help keep a constant supply of farm workers in Canada. Candidates then can apply for permanent residency within the first three years. Read on below to find out more about Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program 2023.
Caregiver Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
An Introduction to Canadian Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program
- 1 An Introduction to Canadian Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program
- 2 National Commodity List for Seasonal Workers Program (SWP):
- 3 Requirements of Canada Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program:
- 4 Benefits of Canada Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program:
- 5 How to Apply for Canadian Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program?
This program entails the temporary recruitment of workers for various minimum durations (depending upon the harvest season of different farm fruits). In 2021, the Temporary Foreign Workers Program (TFWP) switched to its new counterpart Agricultural Seasonal Worker Program. This duration lasts from anywhere from six to eight months. However, the work permit period is one year long. Workers can be placed anywhere in Fruits and Vegetables Farms, Flower Farms, Tobacco Farms, Dairy, Poultry, and Beef Farms, Hydroponics, Nurseries, and all other Green Farm activities associated with the farm products mentioned in the National Commodity List. Workers can apply for Canadian permanent residency 3 years after enrolling in Canadian Agricultural Seasonal Workers Program.
This program allows hiring multiple foreign agricultural workers when there are no adequate national workers available to fill the positions. Normally, there remains a gap between agricultural workers required and workers employed because many Canadians are focused on modern education.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 with visa sponsorship – Apply Online
National Commodity List for Seasonal Workers Program (SWP):
Following commodities need workers to meet the Agriculture Produce production criteria all year around.
- Apiary products
- Fruits, vegetables (including canning/processing of these products if grown on the farm)
- Nursery-grown trees including Christmas trees, greenhouses/nurseries
- Pedigreed canola seed
- Seed corn
- Oil seeds
- Maple syrup
Requirements of Canada Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program:
- Candidate must be between 21 to 45 years of age.
- Must be able to work legally in Canada.
- Qualifications related to your occupation should fall under the C&D level of Canadian NOC. If it falls under levels O, A, and B, you are not eligible.
- Must be related to the field of Agriculture in one way or another like having an experience of at least one year working as a seasonal farm worker or an internee.
- Must go through a health/ medical checkup before immigration.
- Applicant must pass the interview and screening test.
- Must be physically fit to undertake physical tasks that require standing, bending, and stooping for most of the time.
- Must satisfy the immigration laws of Canada and the laws of his/ her home country.
Benefits of Canada Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program:
- Work visa applications associated with Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program are processed fastly.
- Visa Procurement Process is very easy and streamlined. Medical certificates and police clearance certificates are the only main requirements, which are easy to get.
- Recruits get aid/ guidance in applying for Pension and Health Insurance.
- Before leaving, recruits are given a comprehensive briefing about Canada’s working culture, employment atmosphere, work ethics, remittances, etc.
- Recruits are received when they arrive at the airport.
Jobs for Foreign Nationals in Australia (Easy Apply)
How to Apply for Canadian Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program?
Before applying for the program, you have to check whether your country is eligible for this program or not. Nationals of all eligible countries can download the application forms available with theot corresponding Ministry of Labour of the home country. overseeing the affairs of this program.